ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Post by t4tifa » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Thanks ALLAH ALMIGHTY
MY VISA GRANTED ON 28-11-2013
MY Time line
applied 23-12-2012
Refused 15-03-2013
Appeal 04-04-2013
Appeal withdraw 21-09-2013
Reapplied 23-09-2013
Visa Granted 28-11-2013.

My Prays are with every one .hope every one receive there visa soon

shah183

Post by shah183 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:39 pm

t4tifa wrote:Thanks ALLAH ALMIGHTY
MY Time line
applied 23-12-2012
Refused 15-03-2013
Appeal 04-04-2013
Reapplied 23-09-2013
Visa Granted 28-11-2013.

Congrats man. in wich city u applied?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 pm

To t4tifa

Congratulations ! Could you let us know where you applied from? Thanks

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:54 pm

shah183 wrote:
MY Time line
applied 23-12-2012
Refused 15-03-2013
Appeal 04-04-2013
Reapplied 23-09-2013
Visa Granted 28-11-2013.

Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Congrats..

naumanmumtaz

Visa Granted

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah everyone,
GOOD NEWS: Only with the help of Allah and duaa of friends and family and all people on this forum my wife's application has been approved and she collected her visa today.

BAD NEWS: Silly ECO granted her visa but not my son. He is my stepson and is 6 years of age. Refused his application and I have to provide coupe of docs which they didn't ask or mentioned anywhere on UKBA guidelines.

I would request to all of you to keep praying for everyone and specially for my son. You are all in my duaa always. (I'm not only saying this but I mean it because I know how everyone on this forum feels and are going through rough patches but believe in Allah, Pray Salah, do Taubah from gunah and inshallah problems will be solved.

Timeline.
Applied 20/05/2013 Lahore
Under Process: 03/06/2013
MP involvement: 26/09/2013
Additional docs submitted to prove relationship and contact 26/10/2013 Although they didn't ask for them.
BHC Replied 02/11/2013
MP Emailed again 20/11/2013
Visa Issued: 27/11/2013
RFC: 02/12/2013
Good/Bad News: 02/12/2013

Anyone needs any info about my app please pm me.
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:20 pm

To naumanmumtaz

Walaikum Salaam

Congratulations to you too. Sorry to hear about your stepson not getting visa. Insha Allah he will soon after submitting the other documents.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:56 am

khan09 wrote:Wife got her visa today

applied at vac - 17/09
Under process at BHC - 28/09
RFC - 29/11 - visa granted

Congrats..
I applied on 20th September, just three days after your wife with almost same documents..I hope I get my visa soon.. Please pray for me every1..

When I track my application online it says 'under process at BHC.'
I just wanted to know did the status of your application change at the gerry's website or u guys got a text message straight away to collect the passport?

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Post by t4tifa » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Sorry guys for late reply
I applied from Islamabad.

Regards
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
To t4tifa

Congratulations ! Could you let us know where you applied from? Thanks
shah183 wrote:
MY Time line
applied 23-12-2012
Refused 15-03-2013
Appeal 04-04-2013
Reapplied 23-09-2013
Visa Granted 28-11-2013.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To naumanmumtaz

Walaikum Salaam

Congratulations to you too. Sorry to hear about your stepson not getting visa. Insha Allah he will soon after submitting the other documents.
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Thanks. Inshallah he will get it too. Please remember in duaa.
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Is here Any one waiting from july ?

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:Is here Any one waiting from july ?
I applied at 19 July,receive apologising letter for delay last week
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Forlorn wrote:
O my god i don't know why they are taking to much time
My wife always fighting with me because of this waiting long long
I'm helpless I don't know what to do apart of waiting

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
O my god i don't know why they are taking to much time
My wife always fighting with me because of this waiting long long
I'm helpless I don't know what to do apart of waiting
I also applied on 4th july n still waiting :(:(:(

Sam1320
Newly Registered

Post by Sam1320 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:55 pm

I applied on 29 may 2013, employed person, p60 certificate and every thing required I submits but got email today my case is on hold, because tax has not been paid after April 2013. Since this was the company accountant mistake he hadn't submit tax and we were not aware with that's today we got to know this, now bhc is asking the reason, what if we pay online tax, and as a reason we submit the tax receipt along with the accountant letter that he had done this mistakenly and now we have submit tax, would this thing will be right, since I'm afraid bhc will not accept Any evidence after making an applications but if they had asked to explain, so can't I do this, please help I have only three weeks to submit documents plzzz suggest

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:17 pm

What i have gathered from this forum is that if application gets delayed more than 3 months then its likely application is on hold. However if you get RFC within the 3 months then its either visa granted or refused.

I hope im wrong, but my 3 months are nearly up this month. Getting even more worried application might get on hold and i probably wont hear till February for the BHC to let us know.

Insha Allah will hear good news this month. Allah knows best whatever Allah decides for me.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:04 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:What i have gathered from this forum is that if application gets delayed more than 3 months then its likely application is on hold. However if you get RFC within the 3 months then its either visa granted or refused.

I hope im wrong, but my 3 months are nearly up this month. Getting even more worried application might get on hold and i probably wont hear till February for the BHC to let us know.

Insha Allah will hear good news this month. Allah knows best whatever Allah decides for me.
Hey 3months time isnt hard n fast rule. I hav seen so many ppl who got it after 4 or 5months n their visas wer granted. on wich date u applied exactly in Sep?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:23 am

Husband applied on 27th September from Islamabad. For some reason this last week i am starting to get impatient. Do you know anyone who submitted in September and heard back?

shah183

Post by shah183 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Husband applied on 27th September from Islamabad. For some reason this last week i am starting to get impatient. Do you know anyone who submitted in September and heard back?
I know how it feels where no one can help n btw same is happening to me n my wife. But remember ur nt late. I knw just two guys up on dis forum for Sep. hopefully we'll hear b4 25th Dec bcoz ov up cming holidays for Christmas, boxing day n new year. 20days to go, fingers crossed :shock:

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:39 am

Insha Allah we all will hear good news

It.s Me
Newly Registered

Post by It.s Me » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Salaam

Update: received an email from BHC attached with a Delay Letter (2),

Dear Xx. Xxxxxxxx,

ISB/ XXXXXXX

This is to confirm that your application for settlement has been received by this office and is currently being processed. Our External Customer Standards for settlement applications are to process 95% within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks.

I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, it is likely your application will take longer than usual to conclude. In many cases we are undertaking additional checks on sponsors income and employment. If you have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that your sponsor can meet the minimum income threshold, your application will be delayed. This is because on 5th July 2013 the UK High Court handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). More information on this Court judgement is available on our website.

If the results of our checks show that your application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, we will make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. However if the evidence you have provided shows that the minimum income threshold has not been met, or that significant evidence is missing, your application will be ‘paused’ pending the outcome of the appeal. If your application is ‘paused’, we will write to you again to let you know and we will tell you what documents are missing from your application, if any, so that you have an opportunity to address the inconsistencies.

At this stage we do not require any further action from you. If we do we will write to you again and let you know.

If you would like your passport to be returned to you whilst your application remains on hold, please email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and this will be arranged for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience this will cause you and your family. We will contact you again shortly with more information regarding your application.

Yours sincerely,

Entry Clearance Manager
UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 pm

It.s Me wrote:Salaam

Dear Xx. Xxxxxxxx,

ISB/ XXXXXXX

This is to confirm that your application for settlement has been received by this office and is currently being processed. Our External Customer Standards for settlement applications are to process 95% within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks.

I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, it is likely your application will take longer than usual to conclude. In many cases we are undertaking additional checks on sponsors income and employment. If you have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that your sponsor can meet the minimum income threshold, your application will be delayed. This is because on 5th July 2013 the UK High Court handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). More information on this Court judgement is available on our website.

If the results of our checks show that your application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, we will make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. However if the evidence you have provided shows that the minimum income threshold has not been met, or that significant evidence is missing, your application will be ‘paused’ pending the outcome of the appeal. If your application is ‘paused’, we will write to you again to let you know and we will tell you what documents are missing from your application, if any, so that you have an opportunity to address the inconsistencies.

At this stage we do not require any further action from you. If we do we will write to you again and let you know.

If you would like your passport to be returned to you whilst your application remains on hold, please email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and this will be arranged for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience this will cause you and your family. We will contact you again shortly with more information regarding your application.

Yours sincerely,

Entry Clearance Manager
UK Visas and Immigration
I also receive the same e-mail.even not a single word change
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:43 pm

khan09 wrote:As I've been getting inbox msg re docs I submitted for my wife's visa I thought I'll share it with everyone

I didn't use any template simply submitted following docs

6 months payslip
6 months bank statement
Latest P60
Letter from employer showing annual salary
Tenancy agreement
Latest council tax bill
My passport ID page
My visa BRP
Nikkah namah attested by Union council and English translation
Wedding, engagement and after wedding photos
Wedding card
Emails exchange with wife and flower delivery recirptd
Wife birth certificate and nic with English translation
IELTS test
Wife TB test
Wife's all passports

Hope this helps and good luck

Did you send the original ielts test report or the verification report from cambridge that your wife's ielts is genuine.

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi everyone,

My wife received her passport today with RFC

Date of Application: 11/10/2013
Application under process: 30/10/2013
Passport received: 05/12/2013
Visa granted

thanks

Mrz_W
Newly Registered

Post by Mrz_W » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi all,
I am new to this forum I hope everyone gets their visas soon inshAllah.

Congrats sameer on your visa :D

salimkk

HI

Post by salimkk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Salaam i have received email today for i applied on 21 st September 2013 in Islamabad for my wife

Dear Xx. Xxxxxxxx,

ISB/ XXXXXXX

Yours sincerely,

Entry Clearance Manager
UK Visas and Immigration