ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN - I need more space?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

roadstar
Newly Registered

Form AN - I need more space?

Post by roadstar » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi,

As part of Form 15, I will need much more than the 1 page to provide the additional information.

Do you think it would be acceptable to use the 'Page 15 - Further Information Not Covered In Other Sections' to include references to additional sheets which I need to attach to the application?

The current space provided on page 15 of the Form is not enough space for my travel and job details that I need to explain. I was going to explain these on additional pages which I was planning to attached and use this page to refer to them.

Would be keen to hear how other people in the same situation deal with this issue?

I could not find anything in the guides that tell you what to do if you run out of space on page 15.

Thanks for your help!

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 pm

I guess you can attach as many additional pages with whatever information you want to provide. I learnt it from my days in primary school that paper can be used to write things on. I mean, what else could you do? Write on leaves or cloth or engrave the information on stones?

roadstar
Newly Registered

Post by roadstar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:I guess you can attach as many additional pages with whatever information you want to provide. I learnt it from my days in primary school that paper can be used to write things on. I mean, what else could you do? Write on leaves or cloth or engrave the information on stones?
Wow - you must be some smart cookie learning that at primary school. I must have gone to the wrong school. I was thinking of writing it on stone.

For who stumble upon this threat. It's perfectly acceptable to use Page 15 as a reference sheet to additional pages.

moha1212
Newly Registered

Post by moha1212 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:I guess you can attach as many additional pages with whatever information you want to provide. I learnt it from my days in primary school that paper can be used to write things on. I mean, what else could you do? Write on leaves or cloth or engrave the information on stones?
What are you trying to achieve Ayyubi72 ???? your comments are really repellant and make me feel sick , we've come to this forum seeking help and advice , not to receive such loathsome comments
You need to be examined by a Psychiatrist .
Moderator, please stop this infantile attitude