ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Companies/Consultancies that can offer tier 2 visas

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nik154
Newly Registered

Companies/Consultancies that can offer tier 2 visas

Post by nik154 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 am

Hi

I have secured a contracting role, Could anyone guide me on the consultancies/companies that can help to sponsor my tier 2 visa.
I am currently on tier 2 General with another company in London.

Pls PM me

thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Companies/Consultancies that can offer tier 2 visas

Post by Wanderer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:12 pm

nik154 wrote:Hi

I have secured a contracting role, Could anyone guide me on the consultancies/companies that can help to sponsor my tier 2 visa.
I am currently on tier 2 General with another company in London.

Pls PM me

thanks
Isn't this illegal?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

tier2user
Newly Registered

in a way yes its illegal

Post by tier2user » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Yes, this should not be done as per the rules. Am not quite sure how in UK, one with Tier2 general work visa can accept a contract job n look for sponsor again. In your case, if your sponsor does not offer any job, then only you can switch

ChetanOjha

Re: in a way yes its illegal

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:43 pm

tier2user wrote:Yes, this should not be done as per the rules. Am not quite sure how in UK, one with Tier2 general work visa can accept a contract job n look for sponsor again. In your case, if your sponsor does not offer any job, then only you can switch
That is not entirely true. If you can find better things to do and some other place can offer you role+sponsorship.. you can switch. Though you may need to go back to your country in order to the the stamping etc done.

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: Companies/Consultancies that can offer tier 2 visas

Post by vin123 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:18 am

Wanderer wrote:
Isn't this illegal?
Well, if that is the case, most IT contracted-out staffing employments carried out by people on WP visa are also illegal. aren't they?

As long as the workpermit sponsorship is valid and the applicant visa/immigration is within the rules and approved, then employment contract term as secondment to another company(client) is allright, that is my understanding.