ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

updating address with HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

tlogic
Newly Registered

updating address with HO

Post by tlogic » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Just wondering if anyone can advise. I want to update my address with the HO
as I will be moving in a couple weeks. My fees have only just been debited this week but I haven't received an acknowledgement letter yet, am I right in thinking when the letter arrives it will have a HO reference number on it? so I can update my address online. When I go to do it now it asks me for the HO REF number.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Yes, you are correct.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

tlogic
Newly Registered

Post by tlogic » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 pm

D4109125 wrote:Yes, you are correct.
Thanks . It was a silly question I know :lol:

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi Tlogic

Can you please tell use about your experience of changing address with home office after the application.

Did you use the online form or sent them the letter? Did you get the approval to your new home or the old one.

I have to move home soon and just wanted to hear from someone who has done it recently while their application was still in consideration

Many thanks

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

RE CHANGE OF ADDRESS ONLINE

Post by babe_khyber » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:35 pm

imran22 wrote:Hi Tlogic

Can you please tell use about your experience of changing address with home office after the application.

Did you use the online form or sent them the letter? Did you get the approval to your new home or the old one.

I have to move home soon and just wanted to hear from someone who has done it recently while their application was still in consideration

Many thanks
Good News for HOME MOVERS. This is my personally experienced I had applied in May 20 2013 and received acknowledgement letter on 25 May then waiting nothing heard anything from ukba side. Last week I was moved to new home and contact home office through online filled Change of address form and received acknowledged they will be updating my address within 72 hour but as a long waited person I am worry about my Documents. but finally by the grace of Allah yesterday I got it my Document on the new address through Royal mail special delivery with sign everything is perfect in the envelope.
best wishes
babe Khyber