ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help , tier 1 dependent outside uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

cpr
Newly Registered

please help , tier 1 dependent outside uk

Post by cpr » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Do we really need payslips and accommodation proof, ..???

please advice asap

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Suitable accommodation proof depends on the age of the applicant. Payslips are not required.

cpr
Newly Registered

Post by cpr » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:43 pm

thank you zoo much for your reply,
its for my wife , and please let me know the exact required docs for pbs dependent entry clearance .

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:54 pm

The exact required mandatory documents can be found on the application form and guidance. Obviously that includes official proof of the marriage or ad hoc proof of the partnership, and proof of maintenance, and proof of identity of both the applicant and sponsor. Whatever else is necessary depends on the circumstances of the individual applicant and sponsor. I can't tell you to provide this or that when I don't know anything about your situation. It would better to read the guidance notes and see what matches your circumstances.

cpr
Newly Registered

Post by cpr » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Thank you ,

the situation is I got extended my visa April 2013 , got married on aug 2013 coz of limited holidays my employer given I have to resign , when I am employed , can't find time to do my certifications , when I have seen the requirements , it didn't say anything about employment so , decided to do my certification course .
That's the situation. Plz advice