ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

stars

Post by stars » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:59 pm

congrats javeria wish you bet of luck
my visa been refused i,m so stressed and upset.
now i have to prepare all documents again to re apply

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:40 pm

@javeria
Congratulations javeria . Wish u ve a very happy life ahead . Its good to hear after 6 months struggle u ppl got visa . Ur husband must be so happy . Lolx . Im in the same situation as urx .submittd more of my husband accounts details . So lets see how it goes . 6 months already spended now Allah knows whn thy gna get bck to me . When u submitted ur additional doc did u contact them urself or thy get bck to u themselves ??

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:40 pm

stars wrote:congrats javeria wish you bet of luck
my visa been refused i,m so stressed and upset.
now i have to prepare all documents again to re apply
Stars sorry to hear about your visa refusal,don't be disheart.Again Prepare the strong application with all appropriate documents and INSHALLAH you will definately get the visa.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Girl786 wrote:@javeria
Congratulations javeria . Wish u ve a very happy life ahead . Its good to hear after 6 months struggle u ppl got visa . Ur husband must be so happy . Lolx . Im in the same situation as urx .submittd more of my husband accounts details . So lets see how it goes . 6 months already spended now Allah knows whn thy gna get bck to me . When u submitted ur additional doc did u contact them urself or thy get bck to u themselves ??
I submitted additional documents on dated 04 November.Bhc informed that they have received documents and sent them to relevant section.now on dated 10 DEcember they informed me that decision has made on application and collect the documents from VAC.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks majestic 1 and Hello786

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Congratulations Javeria

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 pm

To stars

Sorry to hear about your refusal. Hope all works out for you. This is also my husband 2nd application.

If you dont mind could you share your timeline with us
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm

it is a stressful journey for those who are apart from there wifes/husbands

i was hoping to get some good news this week with a rfc text to my wife or a email but nothing as of yet
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:59 am

@javeria
Thnkx javeria for replying. Anyways best of luck for ur married life . U always stay happy happy and spend a successful life inshAllah . Xoxoxo .

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:57 am

To javeria

Did the bhc let u know when they received the additional documents. How long after getting the additional docs did they grant ur visa from hold.

Good luck in ur new married life. I'm so pleased for u.

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:18 am

can someone explain this email i received from them is it normal

Dear *******

RE: ****** (09/09/2013 Deferred)

Thank you for your e-mail of 11 December regarding your wife’s visa application. I can confirm that we have received her application. It is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. Applicant will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

shah183

Post by shah183 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 pm

ash2006 wrote:can someone explain this email i received from them is it normal

Dear *******

Thank you for your e-mail of 11 December regarding your wife’s visa application. I can confirm that we have received her application. It is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. Applicant will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.
Yes it's normal. u dnt need to worry.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:03 pm

majestic1 wrote:To javeria

Did the bhc let u know when they received the additional documents. How long after getting the additional docs did they grant ur visa from hold.

Yes they emailed me to inform that they received my additional documentsand sent them to relevant section for further process.
I sent documents on dated 4th November and they grant me visa on dated 6th December and Gerry inform me to collect the passport on dated 10th December.

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Javeria wrote:

Yes they emailed me to inform that they received my additional documentsand sent them to relevant section for further process.
I sent documents on dated 4th November and they grant me visa on dated 6th December and Gerry inform me to collect the passport on dated 10th December.

We sent them documents last week but not had any confirmation that they have got them but the courier service we used said they have signed for them so they must have them. I'm praying they are satisfied with the docs and grant my husbands visa really soon.

stars

Post by stars » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To stars

Sorry to hear about your refusal. Hope all works out for you. This is also my husband 2nd application.

Alwayshope Thanks for kind words and good luck for you i hope your husband ll get get visa asap

here is my time line

applied 09/09/13
under process 20/09/13
rfc 09/12/13 visa rejected
i,m going to prepare for re apply can any one help me how and what to write in cover letter please any links ll be really appreciate

stars

Post by stars » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:52 pm

ash2006 wrote:can someone explain this email i received from them is it normal

Dear *******

ash2006 yes its normal and stranded email nothing to worry about that. i hope soon they gonna reply you and give you visa inshallah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:37 am

stars wrote:

Alwayshope Thanks for kind words and good luck for you i hope your husband ll get get visa asap

here is my time line

applied 09/09/13
under process 20/09/13
i,m going to prepare for re apply can any one help me how and what to write in cover letter please any links ll be really appreciate
Thanks Stars. I also submitted in September, but not heard back yet. Worried that my husband might get a refusal again.

I personally think its best that you re-apply because the appeal process is very time consuming and money consuming aswell. Wasted around £1,800 on solicitor fees.

For our case we didnt write a covering letter however on the declaration letter as a sponsor i wrote how we met all the requirements by explaining in detail. I dont think they'll read it though because i typed around 4 pages.

Could you let me know where you submitted your application? Was it in Islamabad?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:12 am

majestic1 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

We sent them documents last week but not had any confirmation that they have got them but the courier service we used said they have signed for them so they must have them. I'm praying they are satisfied with the docs and grant my husbands visa really soon.

We sent them scaned documents through e-mail and they replied me on that email that they have received my documents.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 am

To ash2006,

Bhc sent u the E-mail with headline Deferred it means your application is on hold please contact your local MP and ask him to write a letter to home office and confirm either application is on hold or not?
Because I was at a same situation Home office didn't inform me that my application is on hold,bhc always reply me with same email that you have got with headline deferred. After MP involvement I came to know that my application is on hold otherwise home office is even not bothered to get people inform.

I waited so long just to know the status of my application after 7 months we came to know that application is on hold and now after submission of additional docs I have got visa in just one month

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:05 am

Javeria wrote:
majestic1 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

We sent them scaned documents through e-mail and they replied me on that email that they have received my documents.
Ok. We sent them to bhc two days in advance from the date they gave us. They wanted original docs not photocopied ones.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 am

majestic1 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
majestic1 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Ok. We sent them to bhc two days in advance from the date they gave us. They wanted original docs not photocopied ones.

OK they did not assign any deadline to us they just informed our MP that if we want to send any additional document then we can send at any time.My application hold on dated 08 October and I submitted documents on dated 4th November

stars

Post by stars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
stars wrote:

here is my time line

applied 09/09/13
under process 20/09/13
Thanks Stars. I also submitted in September, but not heard back yet. Worried that my husband might get a refusal again.

I personally think its best that you re-apply because the appeal process is very time consuming and money consuming aswell. Wasted around £1,800 on solicitor fees.

For our case we didnt write a covering letter however on the declaration letter as a sponsor i wrote how we met all the requirements by explaining in detail. I dont think they'll read it though because i typed around 4 pages.

Could you let me know where you submitted your application? Was it in Islamabad?
Alwayshope yeah BHC don,t even bother to look at app and documents if they find just one thing they just refuse the applicant dont even bother to read ful appp and explanation
I applied from Lahore
so i,m not going to see my family this year and its hollyday season now so sad
i hope you ll have good news soon keep praying

ash2006
United Kingdom

Post by ash2006 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 pm

to javeria,

damn im quite worried now, even tho the rest of email seems normal,
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:05 pm

ash2006 wrote:to javeria,

I am frankly advise u that u should have to involve your local MP in your case.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Javeria wrote:
ash2006 wrote:to javeria,

I am frankly advise u that u should have to involve your local MP in your case.
Javeria is there a dead line to which you have to travel by?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all