ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirement for dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Miangee

Financial requirement for dependent

Post by Miangee » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:16 am

Hi
Can any one share or explain that i am gonna apply ILR my dependent of student came to uk before 9th july 2012 are also not need to fulfil the financial requirement of 18600 or have to show maintainance only when they apply and switch to flr m as they have mentioned on form itself which is as under they mention leave as parter

SECTION 7A - FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT
If you were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner following an application made before the 9th July 2012 you are not required to complete section 7A, Proceed to 7B MAINTENANCE. For more information on completing the financial requirement
section please see section 21 of the guidance notes.
All other applicants must meet the financial requirement for leave to remain in this category. The guidance notes are available on the Home Office website and must be read when completing this section. You and your sponsor should provide the relevant evidence, as specified, to demonstrate that together, as a couple, you have the financial resources you claim under this section.

Any senior member help plz[/quote]

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Re: Financial requirement for dependent

Post by navalaviator » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:15 am

Miangee wrote:Hi
Can any one share or explain that i am gonna apply ILR my dependent of student came to uk before 9th july 2012 are also not need to fulfil the financial requirement of 18600 or have to show maintainance only when they apply and switch to flr m as they have mentioned on form itself which is as under they mention leave as parter

Sorry but could you please elaborate it bit more clearly so that somebody here could help you with your query.
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:56 am

Yes, a pbs dep who was granted leave before July 2012 will have transitional protection and thus no financial requirement if they switch to FLR(M) unless the rules change.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Amber_ wrote:Yes, a pbs dep who was granted leave before July 2012 will have transitional protection and thus no financial requirement if they switch to FLR(M) unless the rules change.

Thanks amber
Is transitional protection is including dependent of student as my wife has joined me in feb 2007 and she is my student dependent upto now and I want to apply her flr m with my ILR application
And how much maintainacne needs for flr m

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Yes, at the moment, a pbs dep includes, a Tier 4 (General) Student dep. Do you have children?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

ilr

Post by Miangee » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 pm

[quote="Amber_"]Yes, [b]at the moment[/b], a pbs dep includes, a Tier 4 (General) Student dep. Do you have children?[/quote]

hi
yes i have two kids they are British Born age 6 and 4 i believe that i can do there registration on MN1 after got ILR so i am just apply my wife Visa with me what about he maintenance i have got 8000 in my account is that sufficient for her visa and i am sending her FLR M application in same envelop with my ILR application .
hope it should be oky just advice if i am doing anything wrong plz

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

That should be ok, if you're working full time, that'll be ok. If the children were born in the UK, you're correct, they are entitled to apply under section 1(3) as soon as you're granted ILR.

Miangee

ilr

Post by Miangee » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 am

[quote="Amber_"]That should be ok, if you're working full time, that'll be ok. If the children were born in the UK, you're correct, they are entitled to apply under section 1(3) as soon as you're granted ILR.[/quote]

Thanks for you quick reply Amber

but i am not working now as i have not permission to work when i got last extension as Student but i have got sufficient funds and investment in my Pakistani accounts and i am submitted all evidences of my savings and investment and source of income along with bank statement and will explain in declaration that we can maintain and accommodate with out recourse to public funds
is that will be fine as i have money here in UK account as well as in Pak accounts which is in millions

fasaal

Re: ilr

Post by fasaal » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:57 am

Miangee wrote:
Amber_ wrote:That should be ok, if you're working full time, that'll be ok. If the children were born in the UK, you're correct, they are entitled to apply under section 1(3) as soon as you're granted ILR.

but i am not working now as i have not permission to work when i got last extension as Student but i have got sufficient funds and investment in my Pakistani accounts and i am submitted all evidences of my savings and investment and source of income along with bank statement and will explain in declaration that we can maintain and accommodate with out recourse to public funds
is that will be fine as i have money here in UK account as well as in Pak accounts which is in millions
hiya.

Im also going to apply ILR next month (10 years long residency) with my dependant who joined me in 2010. just want to make sure r we going to fill section 7B of the FLR(M) form ? coz our dependant r already in this country before july 2012.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:10 am

Millions of Rupees or pounds? If the latter then put more in the UK account I'd say in total around £21000.

Miangee

Re: ilr

Post by Miangee » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:20 am

[quote="fasaal"][quote="Miangee"][quote="Amber_"]That should be ok, if you're working full time, that'll be ok. If the children were born in the UK, you're correct, they are entitled to apply under section 1(3) as soon as you're granted ILR.[/quote]

is that will be fine as i have money here in UK account as well as in Pak accounts which is in millions[/quote]

hiya.

Im also going to apply ILR next month (10 years long residency) with my dependant who joined me in 2010. just want to make sure r we going to fill section 7B of the FLR(M) form ? coz our dependant r already in this country before july 2012.[/quote]

Hi Faasal yes we do not need to show financial requirement of 18600 if she came prior to July 2012
R u working and do u apply your wife as same time with ur application
I am just scarred if financial requirement needs then they might hold the application anyways let see hope for the best

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:26 am

hiya. yes im working and applying same time me and my wife. just hv few questions abt dependent form coz its bit complicated.

Miangee

financial requirement

Post by Miangee » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="fasaal"]hiya. yes im working and applying same time me and my wife. just hv few questions abt dependent form coz its bit complicated.[/quote]

[/b]

hi fasaal just a quick question have you send you application yet or not if yes can you confirm have you sent both application in one envelop to Set LR address as i am planning to do same on Monday
and yes i have filled 7B maintenance section as for my wife as she came here in 2007 so that should be fine
just share plz

fasaal

Re: financial requirement

Post by fasaal » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Miangee wrote:
fasaal wrote:hiya. yes im working and applying same time me and my wife. just hv few questions abt dependent form coz its bit complicated.

[/b]

hi fasaal just a quick question have you send you application yet or not if yes can you confirm have you sent both application in one envelop to Set LR address as i am planning to do same on Monday
and yes i have filled 7B maintenance section as for my wife as she came here in 2007 so that should be fine
just share plz
hiya.

no i'll also apply on monday.

im confused too regarding do i need to sent in 1 envelop or 2. if i'll not find any comments regarding it i may be post both together.

1 q 4 u hv u already completed 10 years or going to apply 28 days b4 completing 10 years ?

Miangee

Re: financial requirement

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 am

[quote="fasaal"][quote="Miangee"][quote="fasaal"]hiya. yes im working and applying same time me and my wife. just hv few questions abt dependent form coz its bit complicated.[/quote]

[/b]

just share plz[/quote]

hiya.

no i'll also apply on monday.

im confused too regarding do i need to sent in 1 envelop or 2. if i'll not find any comments regarding it i may be post both together.

1 q 4 u hv u already completed 10 years or going to apply 28 days b4 completing 10 years ?[/quote]

[b]

Hi I think post both in one envelope is better option as I did last time wen send for extension so in this way files will be tag easily seprate sending is more complicated
And I am applying 22 days before completing 10 years coz its in form u can apply 28 days b4
So good luck both of us Allah Will help us[/b]