ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW hearing on the basis of Article 8 (human rights)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

madees_83
Newly Registered

PSW hearing on the basis of Article 8 (human rights)

Post by madees_83 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello

I have humble request to all PSW appellants/visa holders (who got their decision/visa after late submission of degree) to share their documents with those who are still struggling to get PSW. I have noticed that in many cases appellants won their appeals and got the visa/decision from UKBA/Tribunals. At the other end end, many of us are still suffering because we haven't got appropriate evidences to mention in courts.
One of group member on my facebook specifically mentioned that....

"In court, we told the judge that more than half of the students got PSW in same cases and rest of them students are still hanging. Which shows discrimination and unfairness from the judges.
This judge goes to us, I don't trust what u r saying if you have got any hard copy prove it and bring it to the court .
We told them we asked home office to provide us the data of those students that have been granted PSW in same scenario".

We need copy of decision letters as an evidence, in which Tribunal advised HO you grant PSW visa or any kind of support which can help in our cases.
I am going to prepare a case study on inconsistency of decision making by HO in PSW cases. I need to mention different scenarios and HO approaches to handle those cases. I just prepare a poll at the bottom of this post, to have better picture in PSW cases. I would be really grateful to all of those how can help us and hoping a fruitful cooperation.

Thanks
Adnan

madees_83
Newly Registered

Re: PSW hearing on the basis of Article 8 (human rights)

Post by madees_83 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am

madees_83 wrote:Hello

I have humble request to all PSW appellants/visa holders (who got their decision/visa after late submission of degree) to share their documents with those who are still struggling to get PSW. I have noticed that in many cases appellants won their appeals and got the visa/decision from UKBA/Tribunals. At the other end end, many of us are still suffering because we haven't got appropriate evidences to mention in courts.
One of group member on my facebook specifically mentioned that....

"In court, we told the judge that more than half of the students got PSW in same cases and rest of them students are still hanging. Which shows discrimination and unfairness from the judges.
This judge goes to us, I don't trust what u r saying if you have got any hard copy prove it and bring it to the court .
We told them we asked home office to provide us the data of those students that have been granted PSW in same scenario".

We need copy of decision letters as an evidence, in which Tribunal advised HO you grant PSW visa or any kind of support which can help in our cases.
I am going to prepare a case study on inconsistency of decision making by HO in PSW cases. I need to mention different scenarios and HO approaches to handle those cases. I just prepare a poll at the bottom of this post, to have better picture in PSW cases. I would be really grateful to all of those how can help us and hoping a fruitful cooperation.

Thanks
Adnan

Many many thanks to all of you for your cooperation.