ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recommended Solicitors

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zyf628
Newly Registered

Recommended Solicitors

Post by zyf628 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi,

One of my friends is planning to migrate to the UK using the investor (or entrepreneur) visa. Do you have any recommendation on UK-based solicitors?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jeff

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zyf628
Newly Registered

Post by zyf628 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:00 am

Thanks vinny.

I also find out that xxxxxxxx has a private client team providing such a service for investor and/or entrepreneur routes. Has anyone used their service?

sonheaven

Re: Recommended Solicitors

Post by sonheaven » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:44 am

zyf628 wrote:Hi,

One of my friends is planning to migrate to the UK using the investor (or entrepreneur) visa. Do you have any recommendation on UK-based solicitors?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jeff

Hope it helps !

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: Recommended Solicitors

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Sonheaven, please stop advertising your lawyer on this forum. This is against the policy of this forum.

Guys, I filtered through the past posts of this person. 95% of this person's posts (sonheaven) are about referring people to his lawyer. This person is probably himself lawyer/accountant posing to be a client and referring innocent people to himself to generate business.

Be ware.