ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cour hearing......need help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FaisalKhan100

cour hearing......need help

Post by FaisalKhan100 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:02 am

Dear friends. I need 10 months to apply for long residency but my visa is rejected by home office due to 5 years cap on graduate course........ Can you please tell me what should I do to extend my appeal up to 10 months because court is taking normally 6 months in one case.. Best Regards.... 

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 am

Assuming you applied with valid leave. Perhaps, upon appeal determination, make a new application for perhaps FLR(FP) then vary to SET(O) once qualified for long residence (28 days before 10 years completes)?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: cour hearing......need help

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:04 pm

FaisalKhan100 wrote:Dear friends. I need 10 months to apply for long residency but my visa is rejected by home office due to 5 years cap on graduate course........ Can you please tell me what should I do to extend my appeal up to 10 months because court is taking normally 6 months in one case.. Best Regards.... 

What category did you apply for and when is your appeal hearing?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

FaisalKhan100

Post by FaisalKhan100 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:31 pm

I applied for tier 4 and court hearing is end of january.....

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:01 pm

I think your best bet should be to apply for a Tier 4, during this time as student you can then apply for ILR.
:) :)