ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Document and Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

praveen321
Newly Registered

ILR - Document and Question

Post by praveen321 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 am

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for ILR using fast track service available (where they have charged around 1400 plus for booking appointment), Could you please help me with below question

1) Can we get the solicitor inside along with us for fast track ILR purpose.
2) What all the question the case worker ask?
3) What all the documents I need to get along with me? I have listed few like

salary slip
bank statement
letter from company
Passport all pages
biometric card
P60 for 5 years
life in uk test result and
my degree certificate.

Please let me know if anything else needs to be provided?

Many Thanks,
Praveen

sb2009

Re: ILR - Document and Question

Post by sb2009 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi,

1) even i am going to apply for my ILR in february in person, and i am not using a solicitor. So cannot comment on this, i leave for those members who used a solicitor.

2) I think the case worker will ask depending on your application, and if he/she needs more information. And depending on my nearly 1.5 years of browsing of this forum, what i think is that you will submit all the documents to the case worker, and will be called only for any clarifications required. Experienced members can add here.......

3) It depends on what category you are applying under. And first thing to do is to go through the sticky posts, particularly the one below....

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 44&t=79378