ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally Got my Visa Today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SAM8683

Finally Got my Visa Today

Post by SAM8683 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:18 am

Hi Guys,

First of all would like to thank all the members and gurus of this forum.

I got my approval letter

Applied 15 August 2013
Bio metrics 22nd August 2013
Interview 7th October 2013
Approval Letter 9th December 2013

Thanks again.

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

congats....was it a team? individual application? what was ur business nature? any third party funding?

SAM8683

Post by SAM8683 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Darvesh wrote:congats....was it a team? individual application? what was ur business nature? any third party funding?
Thanks,

Individual Application funds in Uk personal account
Nature of business - Recruitment Agency

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Congrats!!!

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Congrats Sam! the Christmas holiday will make more sense to you now without any worries and apprehensions. Congrats
:D :D :D

kitybee
Newly Registered

Post by kitybee » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Congrats ... Just want to know if you required a professional membership document in HR and if you had previous experience in this field as I want to do a similar business... Thanks :lol:

SAM8683

Post by SAM8683 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:18 pm

kitybee wrote:Congrats ... Just want to know if you required a professional membership document in HR and if you had previous experience in this field as I want to do a similar business... Thanks :lol:
Hi,

Thanks for your wishes.

yes, I had previous experience in recruitment industry.

And i did MBA in Human resources, so I did relate everything in my cover letter and interview.

Thanks

bisibisi
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by bisibisi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Hi,
Big congrats to you....just a quick question...did you show any director's loan agreement for evidence of source of your 50k funds.....is that necessary

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:38 am

Congrats

SAM8683

Re: Hi

Post by SAM8683 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:13 pm

bisibisi wrote:Hi,
Big congrats to you....just a quick question...did you show any director's loan agreement for evidence of source of your 50k funds.....is that necessary
Hi,

Thanks

I just had money in my personal account for maintenance and 50k.

There was no directors loan.

Thanks

Atif786
Member of Standing

Re: Finally Got my Visa Today

Post by Atif786 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:03 am

Hi,

I have seen your suggestions on the forum to others and i am really impressed with the level of suggestions, motivation and encouragement you provide.
i got my refusal on the 05th of April 2013, Applied on the 13th of DEC 2012, hearing date 3rdd of FEb2014.

reasons for refusals.
1) current appointment report CAR not submitted , instead submitted the company documents such as cert of incorporation, share cert, directors' consent letter singed by me, thinking that these afe the docs they are asking for, even my solicitor didn't say anything about it.

2) No contracts Submitted, however i submitted 3 original contracts singed by both me and my clients consisted 15 pages each with the invoice on the top and at the bottom of the invoice it clearly says :For more details about the services kindly refer to attached service Level agreement (SLA).

i know that they don't have any logical argument on the 2nd point of refusal however to prove my first point i am going to take the CAR latest one, kindly suggest what explanation should i give for not submitting the CAR as i was unaware and forgot to do that or can say my solicitor was duffer as to not have been aware about it. i have been following this forum for so long and know that most of the appellant's appeal is allowed for the same refusal however in some unfortunate cases, it has been disallowed, how come for some appellant it's been allowed and for some it's been disallowed.
is there something called HUMAN ERROR TERM can be used in my case, when they can't sight my 15 pages contracts and say that not submitted, can i say i forgot to submit ?
waiting desperately .
kindly suggest
Atif

SAM8683

Post by SAM8683 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 am

Hey Atif786,

Sorry for the late reply.

To be honest I don't know what are you gonna say about your CAR to judge.

But as you said that you included 3 contracts and couldn't recognize them as well so can't you just tell them that you have also included CAR in that as well?

And you don't know how it went missing, I think that you should think positive in this that missing CAR is not the only reason that your file was refused, there were contracts as well.. So judge might take decision in your favor. It's just silly that they refuse application on just missing CAR.

But this is my point of view an I am not an expert please ask gurus in this forum and I think they will give you much better opinion compared to mine.

Thanks

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:03 pm

thanks for the reply but the problem is i din't mention about car in the check list aswell however i mention company documents, like cert of incorporation and share cert and director's consent letter.
Atif

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Atif786 wrote:thanks for the reply but the problem is i din't mention about car in the check list aswell however i mention company documents, like cert of incorporation and share cert and director's consent letter.

Don't worry about the Appeal. Just make sure that you get the correct document with incase and make sure you get a good solicitor to defend your case properly.

Good luck.