ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further documents requested from home office

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shondra Sharma

Further documents requested from home office

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Hello everyone !!! I applied my child british citizenship application, child born and lived in uk for first 10 years category (T-application) on 18th October. Now today they requested more documents to prove residence in uk from birth to age 3. Our passport is in home office, august 2013 our 7 year child application refused. what should I provide to home office from birth to age 3? I only have a Red book and we have a valid visa until October 2006 which it covers my child birth to 3 years period, but unfortunately we not able to send passport which already in home office. Can I send our bank statement from that period? please advise what shall I do? the deadline to send the documents is on 21st of January 2014. Does child red book is enough for that? shall I write In a letter and tell them our child passport is in home office, you can see from there. Please advise me.

HSMPLOCHA

Re: Further documents requested from home office

Post by HSMPLOCHA » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Child born in UK. Where is the birth certificate? Go to the birth and registry office and they can give you a copy.
The birth certificate show the place of birth and you can maybe support it with council tax bills or bank statements.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:06 pm

I got a child birth certificate its not a problem. child birth to 3 years residence proof needed. How I am going to prove? even my child passport is in home office from previous 7 year application which was refused on august 2013. Is Red book is enough to show the child residency from birth to age 3. Please advise me.

shahfor

Post by shahfor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi,
I am confused if your child's application has been rejected or just HO asked for more info.

I think the red book would be essential as it shows if regular vaccination for the kid has been taken in UK. I would also say any document/letter from the baby health visitor/nurse and any letter from the GP where your kid was taken perhaps for several occasions, would be helpful. Any events that is directly related to your kid during 1st 3 years would also be helpful like hospital appointments etc.

Good Luck

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 am

Hi they ask documents for birth to age 3.

Jhumbo
Newly Registered

Post by Jhumbo » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:14 am

Include Birth Certificate, NHS Registration Card, Red Book, Notice of Immunization, and Letter from Nursery (if any).

shahfor

Post by shahfor » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:Hi they ask documents for birth to age 3.
Hi,
All I said was related from birth to age 3.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:20 am

I already sent birth certificate in the time of application. Nothing else I have that much only I have a child RRD BOOK.