ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Appointment Report ! Dont provide printout !

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KickAss
Member of Standing

Current Appointment Report ! Dont provide printout !

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi
I remember a guy got rejected coz he provided a print out of CAR and just now came to know about another rejection on basis of business plan so though to post this

Policy guideline page 39 A23 states that you must obtain CAR from company house for a fees..

So those who are applying don't provide a printout and get that from company house for 3 GBP

Every time I read policy doc I get something new and this was my 7-8th time ....

HTH

my_friend

Re: Current Appointment Report ! Dont provide printout !

Post by my_friend » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 pm

KickAss wrote:Hi
I remember a guy got rejected coz he provided a print out of CAR and just now came to know about another rejection on basis of business plan so though to post this

Policy guideline page 39 A23 states that you must obtain CAR from company house for a fees..

So those who are applying don't provide a printout and get that from company house for 3 GBP

Every time I read policy doc I get something new and this was my 7-8th time ....

HTH
i did sent in the printout and obtained it by paying a pound...

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:44 pm

HTH
can someone who were successful provide some information on this please?
As far as i am concerned, the policy guidance mentions the word "printout" ..in anycase printout clearly means something which we can print it ourself from the companies house website....if it was supposed to be sent to us by post by companies house as a document...it does not mean printout..

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:

HTH
As far as i am concerned, the policy guidance mentions the word "printout" ..in anycase printout clearly means something which we can print it ourself from the companies house website....if it was supposed to be sent to us by post by companies house as a document...it does not mean printout..
i provided a printout

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

So much confusion :shock: :?: :? :x :?: :?: :shock:

Printout or via the post. They are both the same!!!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I guess 99 % people who applied submitted a printout instead of ordering one from companies house, but KickAss very well pointed atleast now I know that it is a valid reason of refusal too :cry:

anyway I provided printout with my initial application but later on I ordered 1 from companies house and paid £3 but LITERALLY there is no difference between the printout from companies house website and the one I order by phone and paid £3 for.

but there will be a difference if there is any resignation than it will not show up on the free report which we get online but it will show in the one you ordered I think that's what I been told at the time I ordered one.

regards

HTH

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:
KickAss wrote: ....

HTH
You are right

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:06 pm

rehan01 wrote:I guess 99 % people who applied submitted a printout instead of ordering one from companies house, but KickAss very well pointed atleast now I know that it is a valid reason of refusal too :cry:

anyway I provided printout with my initial application but later on I ordered 1 from companies house and paid £3 but LITERALLY there is no difference between the printout from companies house website and the one I order by phone and paid £3 for.

but there will be a difference if there is any resignation than it will not show up on the free report which we get online but it will show in the one you ordered I think that's what I been told at the time I ordered one.

regards

HTH

i paid one pound for the printout...it was not free

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 pm

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

here is the link downloads as many as you want and its TOTALLY free

regards

my_friend wrote:
rehan01 wrote:I guess 99 % people who applied submitted a printout instead of ordering one from companies house, but KickAss very well pointed atleast now I know that it is a valid reason of refusal too :cry:

regards

HTH

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:22 pm

rehan01 wrote:http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

here is the link downloads as many as you want and its TOTALLY free

regards

my_friend wrote:

regards

HTH

i cannot somehow access this link....

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:29 pm

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Guys !
First of all, No need to panic !
I just pointed out this coz it will help all others who are going to apply. for those who already have applied by providing printouts, I have few things to say.

1) Current Appointment Report is/was always "FREE".

2) I am following this forum from a long time and I have seen many who provided printout got there Visa, but unfortunately this guy was not lucky.
(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=133283)

3) If you still want to prove me wrong (Even I want :) ) go back to page 39 A23.

We all know by now that caseworkers are trying to reject as many applications as they can and this is another hidden card that they can play anytime...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:46 pm

totally Agree with you on this SIR

we can get kickAss on this as well ... LOL

just hope for the best and thx for the effort

much appreciated

regards

KickAss wrote:Guys !
First of all, No need to panic !
I just pointed out this coz it will help all others who are going to apply. for those who already have applied by providing printouts, I have few things to say.

1) Current Appointment Report is/was always "FREE".

2) I am following this forum from a long time and I have seen many who provided printout got there Visa, but unfortunately this guy was not lucky.
(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=133283)

3) If you still want to prove me wrong (Even I want :) ) go back to page 39 A23.

We all know by now that caseworkers are trying to reject as many applications as they can and this is another hidden card that they can play anytime...

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

rehan01 wrote:totally Agree with you on this SIR

much appreciated

regards
]

rehan01:- You called me SIR !!!!!!
I feel like SIR Sri Sri Lord Ravindra Jadeja ! :D :D :D
Going to Edgbaston to watch India Vs Pakistan on 15th...

I am done with reading policy guidelines again and again !
Going to apply tomorrow before going to office !
Wish me luck guys !
Cheers

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Well done Sir (once again), well good luck for IND VS PAK game.

I am sure it will be worth,

regards
KickAss wrote:
rehan01 wrote:totally Agree with you on this SIR

much appreciated

regards
]

rehan01:- You called me SIR !!!!!!
I feel like SIR Sri Sri Lord Ravindra Jadeja ! :D :D :D
Going to Edgbaston to watch India Vs Pakistan on 15th...

I am done with reading policy guidelines again and again !
Going to apply tomorrow before going to office !
Wish me luck guys !
Cheers

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:26 am

I PRINTED OUT MY COMPANY APPOINTMT LETTER MY SELF I DID NOT PAY ANY DIME AND SUBMITTED WITH MY APP. I GOT MY VISA.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:00 pm

monolyte wrote:I PRINTED OUT MY COMPANY APPOINTMT LETTER MY SELF I DID NOT PAY ANY DIME AND SUBMITTED WITH MY APP. I GOT MY VISA.
I provided the printout too myself and got visa

Mila
Newly Registered

Post by Mila » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:48 pm

KickAss wrote: page 39 A23
Wtf I almost got a stroke. Ready to send out docs and now I see this. Called Company House, paid over the phone £3, they will send me docs and invoice in the email.

Ordering by post doesn't not make sense as it takes 5 days for the letter to reach me, and I got deadline set by HO 7 working days to correct application minor omissions, (4 working days in reality bc HO does not count days its own letter spends in post!)

Anyway. Thanks Kikass, wouldnt want to be caught on such a silly thing

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:08 pm

regards

HTH
My partner left the compeny. and i got the latest CAR paying 3 pounds at the time of my appeal. that clearly showed appointment terminated( Name of 2nd director)

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:57 am

Hi,

I have seen your suggestions on the forum to others and i am really impressed with the level of suggestions, motivation and encouragement you provide.
i got my refusal on the 05th of April 2013, Applied on the 13th of DEC 2012, hearing date 3rdd of FEb2014.

reasons for refusals.
1) current appointment report CAR not submitted , instead submitted the company documents such as cert of incorporation, share cert, directors' consent letter singed by me, thinking that these afe the docs they are asking for, even my solicitor didn't say anything about it.

2) No contracts Submitted, however i submitted 3 original contracts singed by both me and my clients consisted 15 pages each with the invoice on the top and at the bottom of the invoice it clearly says :For more details about the services kindly refer to attached service Level agreement (SLA).

i know that they don't have any logical argument on the 2nd point of refusal however to prove my first point i am going to take the CAR latest one, kindly suggest what explanation should i give for not submitting the CAR as i was unaware and forgot to do that or can say my solicitor was duffer as to not have been aware about it. i have been following this forum for so long and know that most of the appellant's appeal is allowed for the same refusal however in some unfortunate cases, it has been disallowed, how come for some appellant it's been allowed and for some it's been disallowed.
is there something called HUMAN ERROR TERM can be used in my case, when they can't sight my 15 pages contracts and say that not submitted, can i say i forgot to submit ?
waiting desperately .
kindly suggest
Atif

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

Atif786 wrote:Hi,

I have seen your suggestions on the forum to others and i am really impressed with the level of suggestions, motivation and encouragement you provide.
i got my refusal on the 05th of April 2013, Applied on the 13th of DEC 2012, hearing date 3rdd of FEb2014.

reasons for refusals.
1) current appointment report CAR not submitted , instead submitted the company documents such as cert of incorporation, share cert, directors' consent letter singed by me, thinking that these afe the docs they are asking for, even my solicitor didn't say anything about it.

2) No contracts Submitted, however i submitted 3 original contracts singed by both me and my clients consisted 15 pages each with the invoice on the top and at the bottom of the invoice it clearly says :For more details about the services kindly refer to attached service Level agreement (SLA).

i know that they don't have any logical argument on the 2nd point of refusal however to prove my first point i am going to take the CAR latest one, kindly suggest what explanation should i give for not submitting the CAR as i was unaware and forgot to do that or can say my solicitor was duffer as to not have been aware about it. i have been following this forum for so long and know that most of the appellant's appeal is allowed for the same refusal however in some unfortunate cases, it has been disallowed, how come for some appellant it's been allowed and for some it's been disallowed.
is there something called HUMAN ERROR TERM can be used in my case, when they can't sight my 15 pages contracts and say that not submitted, can i say i forgot to submit ?
waiting desperately .
kindly suggest

Can you please explain what is sla. Service level agreement?

Thanks alot

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi guys i would really appreciate if you can help me with my case
my hearing is approaching

i got a refusal point

1) Current appointment report not submitted instead i have submitted certification of incorporation, share cert and director's conscent letter singed by me , as my lawyer said these documents are more than enough.

2) not submitted contracts, however i did with submit 3 contracts which the case worker probably couldn't see.

i do have the printed copy of online version of Company House report which was printed before submitting the application , and recently i have ordered a hard copy from the Company house by paying them £3.

i am not worried about the second point of refusal, could you please tell me how to defend the 1st point as CAR not submitted, i can out the blame on my previous lawyer he din't submit however i gave him, i have changed the layer as well after refusal.

please help me out.
Atif