ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Appointment Report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msaleemu
Pakistan

Current Appointment Report

Post by msaleemu » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi All

We can order Current appointment report online,its free of charge.
Is it acceptable or we have to get it by post??

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Current Appointment Report

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:16 pm

msaleemu wrote:Hi All

We can order Current appointment report online,its free of charge.
Is it acceptable or we have to get it by post??
online one is fine

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:18 pm

It's not acceptable , plz don't make this mistake

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:38 pm

@ msaleemu, some applicants successfully got visa with the online version while some got application refused for submitting the online version.

Actually, their is no difference in both of them but Home Office requirement is to submit an ordered copy and not a print-out. This is a very silly requirement as there is no difference in both of them, maybe they are just being lazy to confirm it online themselves and they want an ordered copy.

So, just order for one to avoid HO problems.

Check page 25 of 53 in the policy guidance;

116. If you are a Director of a UK company when you apply you must provide:
A Current Appointment Report from Companies House:
A current appointment report will list the Directors of a company and the dates of their appointment. You must obtain a printout of the Current Appointment Report from Companies House.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 am

+1
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ msaleemu, some applicants successfully got visa with the online version while some got application refused for submitting the online version.

Actually, their is no difference in both of them but Home Office requirement is to submit an ordered copy and not a print-out. This is a very silly requirement as there is no difference in both of them, maybe they are just being lazy to confirm it online themselves and they want an ordered copy.

A current appointment report will list the Directors of a company and the dates of their appointment. You must obtain a printout of the Current Appointment Report from Companies House.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ msaleemu, some applicants successfully got visa with the online version while some got application refused for submitting the online version.

my question is if there is no difference between them then how ukba will know which one is ordered and which one is not?

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:52 am

when HO refuse an application then its mean its an online print out.

if HO grant a visa then its mean its obtained from company house.

:) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:01 pm

U get an invoice with the report ordered over phone.
tanvir1985th wrote:

my question is if there is no difference between them then how ukba will know which one is ordered and which one is not?
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 pm

If u submit the invoice of 3 pound then it's acceptable

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:54 am

Hi,

I have seen your suggestions on the forum to others and i am really impressed with the level of suggestions, motivation and encouragement you provide.
i got my refusal on the 05th of April 2013, Applied on the 13th of DEC 2012, hearing date 3rdd of FEb2014.

reasons for refusals.
1) current appointment report CAR not submitted , instead submitted the company documents such as cert of incorporation, share cert, directors' consent letter singed by me, thinking that these afe the docs they are asking for, even my solicitor didn't say anything about it.

2) No contracts Submitted, however i submitted 3 original contracts singed by both me and my clients consisted 15 pages each with the invoice on the top and at the bottom of the invoice it clearly says :For more details about the services kindly refer to attached service Level agreement (SLA).

i know that they don't have any logical argument on the 2nd point of refusal however to prove my first point i am going to take the CAR latest one, kindly suggest what explanation should i give for not submitting the CAR as i was unaware and forgot to do that or can say my solicitor was duffer as to not have been aware about it. i have been following this forum for so long and know that most of the appellant's appeal is allowed for the same refusal however in some unfortunate cases, it has been disallowed, how come for some appellant it's been allowed and for some it's been disallowed.
is there something called HUMAN ERROR TERM can be used in my case, when they can't sight my 15 pages contracts and say that not submitted, can i say i forgot to submit ?
waiting desperately .
kindly suggest
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi guys i would really appreciate if you can help me with my case
my hearing is approaching

i got a refusal point

1) Current appointment report not submitted instead i have submitted certification of incorporation, share cert and director's conscent letter singed by me , as my lawyer said these documents are more than enough.

2) not submitted contracts, however i did with submit 3 contracts which the case worker probably couldn't see.

i do have the printed copy of online version of Company House report which was printed before submitting the application , and recently i have ordered a hard copy from the Company house by paying them £3.

i am not worried about the second point of refusal, could you please tell me how to defend the 1st point as CAR not submitted, i can out the blame on my previous lawyer he din't submit however i gave him, i have changed the layer as well after refusal.

please help me out.
Atif