ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contracts/ Agreements

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Contracts/ Agreements

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi Gurus,

I am much confuse about making revise contracts. I had made agreements with my clients earlier when i made my first application. I am doing business with same clients and providing my services as i was before, but the pattern of payment has been changed. Before it was agreed that my clients going to pay me on monthly basis with regular payments. Now its a bit change. now my clients paying me for the job i do.

My questions is that do i need to show the same contacts with only minor amendments about the payment. or do i have to show the old contracts together with the new ones with all the amendments.

Any comments will be much helpful for me.

Thanks alot

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Contracts/ Agreements

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:54 pm

@ Aadi.ji, are you planning to submit a fresh application or your first application is still pending?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Aadi.ji, are you planning to submit a fresh application or your first application is still pending?
Hi Olasunkanmi. First application has been refused from UT . This is fresh application now. But the contract is from previous application.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:16 pm

@ Aadi.ji, the obvious solution will be a revised contract agreement and also invoices showing the previous payments with business bank account statement, but its not compulsory to submit a contract agreement anymore as you can also submit a letter from your business account banker stating that your business is trading.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.