ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No ILR appointments at Solihull PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahim_dad

No ILR appointments at Solihull PEO

Post by rahim_dad » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:52 am

Hello,

I am trying to book an appointment for ILR at the end of this month. I have checked a number of times since the end of last month to find any appointments in Solihull but the system does not show any appointments till march 14. Other PEO's are showing appointments but just not Solihull which seems a bit odd.

Is there any specific time that I need to try again or is it closed for the moment? Is anyone aware of this issue? Please help.

MM12
Newly Registered

Re: No ILR appointments at Solihull PEO

Post by MM12 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 pm

I believe that Solihull PEO is undergoing a refurbishment from January till April this year, thus it's closed. Check the PEOs details on UKBA site

edit: correction, this is not entirely true. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... tem=255976 says they still process applications but at different address.

binz
Newly Registered

Post by binz » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi
Have you managed to book appointment for PEO solihul,
I am unable to book one , Incase you have booked can you please let me know how did you manage to get one

ilrtier1genral

Post by ilrtier1genral » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:52 am

Hi
Solihull is always busy.

I tried in evenings and was able to see some but if I select dependents it's not showing anything.

Best of luck and keep trying

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 pm

I Tried just now and it is showing appointments, when I searched with no dependents.When I added dependents, it doesn't show me any. Strange but true...

kashifmasud
Newly Registered

Post by kashifmasud » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

I seem to have same issue. Like someone said above that when you try without dependants only then it shows few appointments but only for immediate appointments nothing after 2 weeks. Not sure if Solihull doesn't release any appointment slots too early OR it is really busy :S