ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter and statment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Bank letter and statment

Post by Aadi.ji » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi Gurus

My bank is overseas. Not in uk. My question is that do i need the statment along with the bank letter? Acording to my study on guidance. It says only letter is okay. And the statment is required for uk based investment.

Please comment.

aliraza.lca

Re: Bank letter and statment

Post by aliraza.lca » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:05 pm

u need 4 letters if u r showing 3rd party statment ...

1.statement from bank showing 50 k in account...25 points
2.written on bank letterhead ...that this amount is disposable and in access of u....(format is in policy guidance ) 50 points
3.a letter from a lawyer(affidavit) ...showing the consent of that account holder that u can use his money for ur business purpse in uk.(policy guidance)
4.a letter form lawyer (affidavit)showing that the lawyer is genuine...his name,place ,address,phone no,fax no if got, and his bar council no...etc...

hope it wil help u.....

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Bank letter and statment

Post by Aadi.ji » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

aliraza.lca wrote:u need 4 letters if u r showing 3rd party statment ...

1.statement from bank showing 50 k in account...25 points
2.written on bank letterhead ...that this amount is disposable and in access of u....(format is in policy guidance ) 50 points
3.a letter from a lawyer(affidavit) ...showing the consent of that account holder that u can use his money for ur business purpse in uk.(policy guidance)
4.a letter form lawyer (affidavit)showing that the lawyer is genuine...his name,place ,address,phone no,fax no if got, and his bar council no...etc...

hope it wil help u.....
Thanks for your reply. Sorry i forgot to mention that the money is in my own name in my own account.