ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 in process valid PBS Visa- Urgent Trabel

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shah321
Newly Registered

MN1 in process valid PBS Visa- Urgent Trabel

Post by Shah321 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

I and my wife got ILR on Nov 2013 and then we applied for our son's registration using MN1 in Nov 13. I applied using NCS service. He is born in UK and currently have PBS Dependant visa due to expire on MAY 15.

MN1 is taking ages and now we have an urgent need to travel back to our home country. Now, I have couple of questions related to that:

1)Can he back to UK on his PBS VISA which will expire on May 2015? I am asking this becoz i have seen mix information regarding main applicant visa status change lead to void PBS Dependant VISA. I will appreciate if you provide any link to support.

2)Can i apply for his British passport in UK once i received the registration certificate while he is outisde UK?

Plz advise thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: MN1 in process valid PBS Visa- Urgent Trabel

Post by Jambo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

1) Yes.
2) No. A passport application must be made from the country the applicant is present.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

Shah321
Newly Registered

Post by Shah321 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.

1) Yes. Could you please provide any link of UKBA regarding this matter.

Shah321
Newly Registered

Post by Shah321 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:14 am

Thank Jambo

Can you please provide me link regarding the above matter?

As you mentioned that my son can re-enter in UK on his PBS Depandant visa due to expire in May 2015