ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Visa in 15 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Got Visa in 15 days

Post by moonlight001 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 am

Hi every body, thanks to all for giving me a valuable advice and suggesting, for applying the visa Thanks God i get the visa in 15 days
my application time line is below

Applications sent on 14th December 2013 with 3 dependent
Received on 16th December
Fee 17th December
Acknowledgement and Bio metric receive on 21st December, issue date was 19th December
Bio metric giving on 28th December
Approve application on 31st December
Received documents on 06 January 2014
Bio metric card on 07 January 2014 (Yesterday)
PROFESSION (IT CONSULTANT)

THE COMPLETE LIST OF DOCUMENTS IS UNDER,
Full List of Supporting Documents for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
(Main Applicant and Dependents)
Dear Sir/Madam,

The following is a list of all supporting documents that I have supplied with my application.
Main Applicant Form & Pictures
 1x Main applicant form (Version 10/13)
 2x main applicant photograph size (45mm x 35mm)

Main applicant official Identification documents
 3X Main applicant Passports (Including 2 Expire)
 1x Main applicant BRP (PSW) (Biometric Residency Card)
Dependents Documents & Pictures
 3x Dependent of main applicant form ( Version 10/13)
 6X Dependent photograph size (45mm x 35mm)
 3X Dependents Passport Including children’s
 2X Dependents BRP (Biometric Residency card)
 2X UK Birth Certificate of Children’s
 1X Marriage Certificate (English & Foreign Language)
SET 1
Maintenance Evidence documents.
 Original NatWest Bank Statement last 10 months (covering funds Main Applicant & Dependents)
SET 2
English Language Evidence.
 Original Master Degree (IT)
 Original Transcript
SET 3
50K Funds Evidence and supporting Documents.
 Original Official Bank Statements of Royal Bank of Scotland
 Letter from Royal Bank of Scotland
 Business Account Statement
SET 4
Business Supporting Documents
 Business Plan
 Market Research
 Company House Certificate
 Company Current Appointment Report & receipt

SET 5
Advertising and supporting documents
 Original Business Account Statement & Transaction (NatWest Bank)
 Website (Printout form)
 Hard copy Advertisement (Company Letterhead, Business card, Flyer)
 Soft copy Advertisement (Printout form. Face book, Google+ Twitter ,Gum tree +Locanto)
 HMRC Welcome Letter CT41G
 Public Liability Insurance documents
 Registration with awarding body (British Computer Society) Certificate
 Business Contracts Agreement
 Services Invoice (Photo Copy)
 Curriculum Vita
 Latest Water Bill

Please do not hesitate to contact me at [removed by Moderator}

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Re: Got Visa in 15 days

Post by moonlight001 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:40 pm

hello everybody, all documents prepared myself, no accountant and no solicitor.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 am

Congrats ! Well done for assisting others with your details. :)

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 pm

thanks dear, is any advice or help i am available any time.

Momi

Post by Momi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:40 am

Did you show any office? I'm gonna apply in some weeks time and I have been told by many solicitors and experts not to show office at this time.
Any suggestion?

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 am

hi nomi, thanks, i did not show any office only home address , yes they are right if your money in personal account you do not show any rental office or other rental property for business, you can use your home address, which address you already use for company house certificate, that address is for your business. thank

Momi

Post by Momi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi
Yes I have funds in my personal uk account. My job title is financial consultant. Shall I need to register with any organisation or government authority?

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Momi wrote:Hi
Yes I have funds in my personal uk account. My job title is financial consultant. Shall I need to register with any organisation or government authority?
its good, i do not think so you have to register with any organisation or government authority, but you have to register any awarding body related your financial matters,if you need any help or advice i am available. in my case i am IT consultant and i prepare all document myself. thanks

Momi

Post by Momi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks. Can you inbox me your mobile number along with your name.
Many thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Members are reminded not to divulge personal information to other members, this includes telephone numbers and address.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kemmy
Newly Registered

Post by Kemmy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:21 pm

hello moonlight

pls what email can i contact you on,i really need advice

intend to apply in april

plssssssssssss

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:30 pm

hI GUYS,

i HAVE MY MONEY IN 2 DIFFERENT uk ACCOUNTS, IS THIS A PROBLEM? I HAVE 29,000 IN ONE ACCOUNT AND 25,000 IN ANOTHER ACCOUNT, also my business account is not ready but i have to submit in the next few days, what letter does the bank need to give me. cheers,

PS: i have other documents

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:54 pm

h
AJE wrote:hI GUYS,

i HAVE MY MONEY IN 2 DIFFERENT uk ACCOUNTS, IS THIS A PROBLEM? I HAVE 29,000 IN ONE ACCOUNT AND 25,000 IN ANOTHER ACCOUNT, also my business account is not ready but i have to submit in the next few days, what letter does the bank need to give me. cheers,

PS: i have other documents
hi AJK
its not a problem, the money in your personal account its depend on you, you have a some money in one account and some money in other account but it should be in your personal current account, you have to neend both account statements and remember in application form you have to mention that how much money in this bank and how much money on this bank, there is a option other there, you said you have no business account, if you have apply the business account then they will send you the welcome letter as well business account is positive sign for application and business transcation as well a good. if you have any confusion please send me you phone no. in private inbox in will call you. thanks

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm

hi can you call me on 0

kpatel700
Newly Registered

Post by kpatel700 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 pm

moonlight001 wrote:hello everybody, all documents prepared myself, no accountant and no solicitor.
hi mate. congratulation first of all.

now i got few question hope u can answer
1. company house document: now did u print CAR after downloading form company house webcheck? if not then how to obtain copy of CAR from company house and process to get it please.
2. 50k fund. i hope it was in ur business bank acc, if yes then did u just transfer that from ur personal acc and did u have to show proof/document for transfer of that money (i.e. director's loan agreement or any other docs, i suppose u r director of ur company )
3. what was the format of letter from bank for 50K Funds Evidence(business bank acc), and did it take long to get this letter from bank.

please help me out with above queries. much appreciate ur reply

thx

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 am

kpatel700 wrote:
moonlight001 wrote:hello everybody, all documents prepared myself, no accountant and no solicitor.
hi mate. congratulation first of all.

now i got few question hope u can answer
1. company house document: now did u print CAR after downloading form company house webcheck? if not then how to obtain copy of CAR from company house and process to get it please.
2. 50k fund. i hope it was in ur business bank acc, if yes then did u just transfer that from ur personal acc and did u have to show proof/document for transfer of that money (i.e. director's loan agreement or any other docs, i suppose u r director of ur company )
3. what was the format of letter from bank for 50K Funds Evidence(business bank acc), and did it take long to get this letter from bank.

please help me out with above queries. much appreciate ur reply

thx
hi dear thanks for, i thanks to Allah that i prepare all documents myself just reading the communts on this forum, and i got the visa in fews days.
accounding to your questions.
1. i print out the company house certificate on a good quality paper, and the current report i order from company house on phone that one original with receipt (£3). please remember the current report do not print out. send only original + receipt as well.
2. 50k was my in personal account and should be in when you apply the visa until you got the visa. now i am tranfer the money in my business account step by step when i need it, this is the procedure after getting the visa.
3. if your money in uk personal account in your name, ask the bank give you the confirmation letter, that letter show, your name, address , account no sort code and few line statement that this the above name account and the todays date the current balance is this. its just a confirmation letter from bank and its should be in bank letterhead, attached this letter with your offical 50k statements. as say business account, i just attached one wellcome letter and offical business account statement, no money was in business account just one or two transcation which you give the services someone, i my case its as one transcation. rememeber dont put the money 50k in your business account before getting the visa, its make the problem for you. if you need any advice or help please leave the No in my inbox i will call you. thanks

faith25
Newly Registered

Post by faith25 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 pm

please need help with soft copy advertisement how do I get your email

need to submit my application in 20 days.

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 am

faith25 wrote:please need help with soft copy advertisement how do I get your email

need to submit my application in 20 days.
hi dear , you welcome, ok i send you my email inbox, any time you can call or email me thanks

faith25
Newly Registered

Post by faith25 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks unable to access your message this
Email address ayebanjo@yahoo.com

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:15 am

faith25 wrote:Thanks unable to access your message this
Email address ayebanjo@yahoo.com

i access ur email but i think ur email is worng. my email address . razafarooq_4@hotmail.co.uk

opzy
Newly Registered

Post by opzy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 am

please how did you get the CT41G letter ? i never receive any letter from hmrc that says ct41g

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight001 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

opzy wrote:please how did you get the CT41G letter ? i never receive any letter from hmrc that says ct41g
hi OPZY
Normaly they send you automatically after register a company at Company house, its take 2 to 3 week after opening the company, if you do not receive the this letter yet, so you can call the HRMC department and request that i need urgently, i hope they will procede your request. thanks