ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by kiss300 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 am

]@verbina

I can feel it dear. It is so close and it is ur biometric card. Sometimes it comes before ur document. So just thank God cos it is it. I am so happy for u

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 am

kiss300 wrote:]@verbina

I can feel it dear. It is so close and it is ur biometric card. Sometimes it comes before ur document. So just thank God cos it is it. I am so happy for u
Thank you very much! Well I actually received all my documents back a couple of weeks ago, so it can only be one thing now :P
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 am

verbina wrote:
GodGives wrote:Congratulations in advance Verbs
Thanks hun!
Verbzy,

I told you the pages will fill up quick so I guess here we go. Your freedom was extremely well earned. Waiting anxiously with you for Monday. Hehe!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:36 am

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
GodGives wrote:Congratulations in advance Verbs
Thanks hun!
Verbzy,

I told you the pages will fill up quick so I guess here we go. Your freedom was extremely well earned. Waiting anxiously with you for Monday. Hehe!!!
Monday!! Hehe!! 8)

sedor21

Post by sedor21 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes bIometric card comes before document my partner own was like that in Dec 2013

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 pm

verbina wrote:

Thank you very much! Well I actually received all my documents back a couple of weeks ago, so it can only be one thing now :P

Does it mean that u have gotten ur approval just that I are waiting for the BRC? Because before they bring u ur documents they will tell u that ur BRC Is on the way. So u have gotten ur visa approved

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 pm

@Sedor @Kiss

They returned all my docs back about a month ago, then they requested my daughters birth cert, which I didnt have (so I sent them a letter why I cant provide it). Then I received a biometrics invitation letter shortly after, but only managed to submit my biometrics on 30/12/13. And today there was this DX card.....

sedor21

Post by sedor21 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:23 pm

verbina wrote:@Sedor @Kiss

They returned all my docs back about a month ago, then they requested my daughters birth cert, which I didnt have (so I sent them a letter why I cant provide it). Then I received a biometrics invitation letter shortly after, but only managed to submit my biometrics on 30/12/13. And today there was this DX card.....
Don't worry the good news is on the way to you , like my partner own in 24/12/13 that is the best Christmas gift of the year that we received.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 pm

sedor21 wrote:

Don't worry the good news is on the way to you , like my partner own in 24/12/13 that is the best Christmas gift of the year that we received.

Awwwh thank you!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:42 pm

verbzy this is for you

http://youtu.be/M_o6axAseak
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Believe2013 wrote:verbzy this is for you

Haha nice one! Ta luv!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 pm

verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:verbzy this is for you

Haha nice one! Ta luv!!
Very inspiring Believe2013... Perfect just absolutely perfect. :D

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 pm

[quote="verbina"]@Sedor @Kiss

They returned all my docs back about a month ago, then they requested my daughters birth cert, which I didnt have (so I sent them a letter why I cant provide it). Then I received a biometrics invitation letter shortly after, but only managed to submit my biometrics on 30/12/13. And today there was this DX card.....[/quote]

Fingers and everything else crossed for you Verbina.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 pm

nilemarques wrote:

There is no doubt in my mind that this is Biometrics resident permit card. Congratulations it was a well deserved victory
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:57 pm

nilemarques wrote:

Awwwwh thank you hun, same here :)

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
nilemarques wrote:

There is no doubt in my mind that this is Biometrics resident permit card. Congratulations it was a well deserved victory
Oh I do hope so! Thank you very much!!

Goodness&Mercy
Newly Registered

Post by Goodness&Mercy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:02 pm

7yrs success

This is to encourage those waiting on 7yrs that the God that answers by fire would answer u all in Jesus name.
I came across this site in a desperate search in support of a friends application based on the 7yrs rule.Apart from advice from various solicitors this forum has been a great support in period of uncertainty.I want to thank all contributors on this forum and hope my friend case might encourage someone.
Application and biometric Nov 2013
Further Documents req and provided Dec 2013
Two and half years approved based on 7yrs child 9/1/14
Single parent and application submitted just prior to last leave expiry
May good news locate each and every one waiting on The Lord in Jesus name

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:20 pm

OMG!!! Verbs!!! This is it!!! Well that will be the much awaited BRP. I am so excited is almost like unexplainable. Happiness is is so contagious, LoL.
So long babes. Was dreading Monday but now all I can say is move over weekend!!! Come on Monday :)
Congrats will be on order, well in advance. :)

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Too much typos in my post! Lol
Just really pleased for you Verbina. Please pardon my typos.
God bless :)

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:25 am

@Goodness&Mercy congratulations.
'@Verbina, Good news in sha ALLAH. soon you will be able to have a Visa Stress Free (VSF) life.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:35 am

God's Authority wrote:OMG!!! Verbs!!! This is it!!! Well that will be the much awaited BRP. I am so excited is almost like unexplainable. Happiness is is so contagious, LoL.
So long babes. Was dreading Monday but now all I can say is move over weekend!!! Come on Monday :)

Awwwwh thank you so very much my love!!!! Im pretty excited myself to be honest, but trying to stay cool just in case....

How s everything with you? Why were you dreading Monday?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 am

Al Haqq wrote:@Goodness&Mercy congratulations.
'@Verbina, Good news in sha ALLAH. soon you will be able to have a Visa Stress Free (VSF) life.
@Goodness&Mercy Congratulations dear!!! A well deserved victory! Stay blessed!!

@Al Haqq yes, in sha Allah Monday will be the start of my VSF era!!!! Thank you!

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:11 pm

verbina wrote:
God's Authority wrote:OMG!!! Verbs!!! This is it!!! Well that will be the much awaited BRP. I am so excited is almost like unexplainable. Happiness is is so contagious, LoL.

Awwwwh thank you so very much my love!!!! Im pretty excited myself to be honest, but trying to stay cool just in case....

Everything is fine with me babes. Not long to go now before the little one arrives. Just used to not liking Mondays cos it makes me blue and can't stop looking forward to to the weekend. Hahahahaha lazy me!!!
Verbina, you have been a great inspiration on this forum. God bless you for standing tall and being there always.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:57 pm

God's Authority wrote:
verbina wrote:

Everything is fine with me babes. Not long to go now before the little one arrives. Just used to not liking Mondays cos it makes me blue and can't stop looking forward to to the weekend. Hahahahaha lazy me!!!
Verbina, you have been a great inspiration on this forum. God bless you for standing tall and being there always.
Awwwwh bless!! All the best for you and your lovely family and I pray the new baby arrives safely and be healthy and happy!!

rioses
Newly Registered

Post by rioses » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:Hello Forum HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. I only send reconsideration in sept 4 2013, home office didn't reply. I didn't go for JR. In 28th nov 2013 CAPITA BOUNTY HUNTERS send me a letter to leave the country, I replied them back I am not going because my family life established in uk like my child born and brought up here now 10 years old and applied british citizenship in October 18th 2013 just waiting for approval. Guys further what will happened with me from HOME OFFICE? Just waiting removal notice from HOME OFFICE after that I can have a right of appeal but when? our family passport and marriage certificate and my child birth certificate is in HOME OFFICE. Even now I can't go for JR its already 4 months for refusal. I have been in this country 16 years. What is the next step for me? please advise and what HOME OFFICE going to do? because I only send reconsideration letter, does sometimes HOME OFFICE LOOK AT THE RECONSDIERATION LETTER?

I received a removal notice last week with right of appeal in my home country.