ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by verbina » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Daniel97 wrote:
verbina wrote:I just received my BRP...... *@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation, am really happy for you, there is no day, I don't day i don't fellow the forum, I could not wait to log in toad to hear the good news from you especially,please still keep it up advising others,as i do,I know a lot regarding immigration but sometimes they answered the question on this forum, that is why I don't bother,congrats once more.
Awwwh thank you!! Everything I learned about immigration I learned here! Finding this forum has been a blessing for me!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

sedor21

Post by sedor21 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:00 pm

So happy for Verbina :D

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

@verbina Words cannot express how happy I am for you. You have a lot to offer to this society and Britain is extra lucky to have you here. Yea, I'm thrilled, over excited, you deserve this so much and I know you have a bright future ahead of you.

Thanks for your contribution on the forum, you have kept us informed and entertained. I wish you and your daughter all the best, please do not see this as the end, go live your dreams, the world is your oyster. Blessings!!

To everyone else, continue to fight a good fight. We would all get there in the end!

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Post by MRLAOLU » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Congratulations Verbina!

I'm mostly a silent member of this forum but I can assure you the forum has helped to keep me sane in my long battle with HO and you Verbina has been an exceptional blogger on this forum. I wish you success and happiness with your daughter and life.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 pm

sedor21 wrote:
So happy for Verbina :D
Thank you very very much!!!! :P

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:25 pm

MissA wrote:@verbina Words cannot express how happy I am for you. You have a lot to offer to this society and Britain is extra lucky to have you here. Yea, I'm thrilled, over excited, you deserve this so much and I know you have a bright future ahead of you.

Thanks for your contribution on the forum, you have kept us informed and entertained. I wish you and your daughter all the best, please do not see this as the end, go live your dreams, the world is your oyster. Blessings!!

To everyone else, continue to fight a good fight. We would all get there in the end!

Awwwwh thank you very much!! Best wishes for you and your family!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:26 pm

MRLAOLU wrote:Congratulations Verbina!

I'm mostly a silent member of this forum but I can assure you the forum has helped to keep me sane in my long battle with HO and you Verbina has been an exceptional blogger on this forum. I wish you success and happiness with your daughter and life.
Awwwh thank you very much for your kind words!! God Bless you and your family! All the best!!

TurboA
Newly Registered

Post by TurboA » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Many congrats Verbz. OMG I just don't know how to express my excitement over this news. I came across this forum a few months ago and your story, courage , attitude and willingness to help all those with better chances than yours was an inspiration to me. I kept on wondering what the fate awaits such a positive and believing spirit. I do believe God is great. For some silly reason I believe this would be a consolation for my 'refusal'if I get one. Hoping not to though.
Please enjoy and I am really happy you would be able to provide your daughter what you haven't been able to, and also give your mother a peace of mind. God really works in mysterious ways. Stay blessed, ii is just the beginning of a very different future.

iHope

Post by iHope » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Congratulations Verbina! All the best in future. Very good news and very well deserved.

elastep

Post by elastep » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:20 pm

iHope wrote:

Congratulations Verbina! All the best in future. Very good news and very well deserved.
Congratulation!!
Very :D for you vebina the Lady :lol:
You desarve it after all the wait.
Good luck to you in your future endavours and don't forget to say hello to us when ever you have the time.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

elastep

Post by elastep » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 pm

rina wrote:
elastep wrote:Hello everyone.
verbina your time have finaly arrived! You shouldn't keep us waiting to hear your good news tomorrow :wink:
Share as soon as you learn of it and stay blessed.

Just to let you guys know that I have received my oral reconsideration hearing date :D
Its for the first week of february . Please guys remember me in all your prayers :)

Thank you.
Elastep I will sincerely pray for you and thank God you got such a quick response.
Thank you Rina. I need all them prayer I can get. I'm very surprised that I got a quick date as I was thinking that they may give me a date in March.
Outcome:

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi verbina although I had already read your above post but for some personal reasons I don't able to write anything.Now Avery big congrats from me.Although I am new to forum but I like your way how you encourage peeople like me.i am verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy for you. I hope you enjoy the moment very much.love to your baby girl.

elastep

Post by elastep » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 pm

verbina wrote:
rina wrote:
elastep wrote:Hello everyone.
verbina your time have finaly arrived! You shouldn't keep us waiting to hear your good news tomorrow :wink:
Share as soon as you learn of it and stay blessed.

Just to let you guys know that I have received my oral reconsideration hearing date :D
Its for the first week of february . Please guys remember me in all your prayers :)

Thank you.
Elastep I will sincerely pray for you and thank God you got such a quick response.
Elastep!! Whoa! First week of Feb is very soon!!!! Well done! Keeping everything crossed for you and praying for you!!
Yes oh and thanks for the prayer. I'm very pleased with the big man upstairs :) . He seems to be moving things pretty quickly for me and I pray that it continue to be so for me and eveyone else waiting for any kind of decision.
Outcome:

elastep

Post by elastep » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 pm

@Elastep...good luck with your hearing....[/quote]

@ CrystalNewbie thank you.
Outcome:

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Congratulations Verbina. Enjoy the VSF life in UK. Go out and feel free love to your daughter. I bet she will be greatly relieved. Thank GOD.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:09 pm

RE:Solicitors, Lawyers, Barrister.

A word of advise for all, It is good practice for you to tell your Solicitor/Lawyer e.t.c. To give you a copy of whatever communications they send or receive on your behalf. It helps you keep a tab on things and many other benefits.

Just saying remember they are acting for you and they are being paid for it so PLEASE do not feel intimidated to ask for information. You should remember that you are only ONE of the several other people they are acting for.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:10 am

TurboA wrote:

Many congrats Verbz. OMG I just don't know how to express my excitement over this news. I came across this forum a few months ago and your story, courage , attitude and willingness to help all those with better chances than yours was an inspiration to me. I kept on wondering what the fate awaits such a positive and believing spirit. I do believe God is great. For some silly reason I believe this would be a consolation for my 'refusal'if I get one. Hoping not to though.
Please enjoy and I am really happy you would be able to provide your daughter what you haven't been able to, and also give your mother a peace of mind. God really works in mysterious ways. Stay blessed, ii is just the beginning of a very different future.

Thank you very much for your kind words darling! You are totally right, God works in mysterious ways and since I had a pretty rough start to my immigration journey, actually being granted a visa was not even in my wildest dreams.... Up until the end I had these big doubts about my situation and was expecting a refusal. Incredible support and encouragement from members of this forum helped me to get through this....
Yeah haha when I told my dad yesterday he said its a moment in history for me-after all these murky years of being an illegal alien 8)
I do believe you will be getting your decision very soon indeed after sending off everything HO asked for. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Good luck!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 am

iHope wrote:

Thank you very much! You re very kind! Best wishes for you and family!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:16 am

Soni 1 wrote:
Hi verbina although I had already read your above post but for some personal reasons I don't able to write anything.Now Avery big congrats from me.Although I am new to forum but I like your way how you encourage peeople like me.i am verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy for you. I hope you enjoy the moment very much.love to your baby girl.

Awwwwh thank you very much for taking you time to congratulate me! My situation was pretty hopeless at first, but it all came through in the end, most surprisingly for me.....

All the best for you and your family and I pray for a positive outcome of your application!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:18 am

Al Haqq wrote:Congratulations Verbina. Enjoy the VSF life in UK. Go out and feel free love to your daughter. I bet she will be greatly relieved. Thank GOD.

Haha VSF life in UK! Thank you!!!! Yep, my daughter is over the moon now!!!
I believe you are nearly there yourself and soon you ll be getting a positive decision! best of luck!!

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 am

I am still waiting for my decision. Waiting is hard.

Application:4/12/13
Acknowledgement:6/12/13
Biometric letter:11/12/13 -- receive on the 17/12/13
Biometric done:18/12/13
Document: waiting
Brp: waiting

Hope I hear from them soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:52 pm

kiss300 wrote:I am still waiting for my decision. Waiting is hard.

Application:4/12/13
Acknowledgement:6/12/13
Biometric letter:11/12/13 -- receive on the 17/12/13
Biometric done:18/12/13
Document: waiting
Brp: waiting

Hope I hear from them soon

You just hang in there love! I know it sucks, waiting like this.... But lately new applications are being considered much quicker, so hopefully it wont be very long until you get your decision!!

ikeron

Post by ikeron » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi everyone, has anyone got an experience about home office asking him/her to withdraw their JR for removal notice or reconsideration. The application is about article 8 with my britsh partner and our 2 children age 2 and 10. Thanks your advice will be much appreciate.

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Congratulations Verbina. Very happy for you !!! May ALLAH bless you. :D

Have read most of your posts and finally you have made it which lso gives positive vibes to others who are still waiting !

Great news and I pray for everyone's success. INSHA ALLAH

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:52 pm

@Soni1 I didn't see you on the forum yesterday and I kept thinking that maybe your partner has received the BRP and is letting it soak in before telling us. Please update me as soon as you get a reply, our applications mirror each other, and yea I know I always ask you but what are your feelings, how is your partner feeling? I really don't know what to think. My nerves are getting the better of me.
I saw UKBA has put up new service standards and turn around times from January on their website, but I think that explains why our applications have been moving so fast.

Best of luck and please keep me informed.