ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

elastep

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by elastep » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Soni 1 wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Applied : 08/11/2013
Fee taken: 12/11/2013
Biometric request letter dated:14/11/2013
Biometric letter recieved:21/11/2013
Biometric done:23/11/2013
Document requested:30/12/2013
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together
Hi everyone I just got a letter from my solicitor that they refused my partners letterI.I don't know about the wording of refusal I will go to him tomorrow
@Soni 1
So very sorry to hear that your partner's application got refused.
Meet with your solicitor and when you find out on what ground the application was refused, you can then gather up what you need and fight the HO.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Soni 1 wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together
Hi everyone I just got a letter from my solicitor that they refused my partners letterI.I don't know about the wording of refusal I will go to him tomorrow
@soni1 this is truly devastating news, am so sorry to hear. I know it's hard but whatever you do please continue to trust God, only He knows the future and what He has in store for your family. There are lots of people who get one or two refusals and are granted after, don't give up. Would continue to pray for you. Do let us know what the refusal letter say when you are able to. *cyber hugs*

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Keisha wrote:Compliments of the new season and may God grant your heart desires in Jesus name.

@New bloggers....welcome to the forum and all the best with your applications.

@Verbina...*bighug*Congratulations girl for all the perseverance and patience has paid off.Like Nile mentioned,at least 1 of the amoebas gainraincell in the new year...lol.I'm truly happy that you're free from the amoeabs and that I thank Almighty God for granting you a stay....*dancesskelewu*....best news ever in the new year and plz Verbs don't disappear on us...*wink*

@Elaste&Mr Lou...you're in my prayers for God's law is abover every law and may He fight the battle for you in Jesus name!

Big Amen to those who continuously keep on us on our prayers and please pray for that individual who's loose tongue needs to be baptised with Holy Ghost fire .Amen...Amen...Amen!!!

@Big shout out to my guys and dolls and should admit missed the forum and may God grant us visas!!
@Keisha Big hugs right back at ya!! Hope all is well with you and you are getting closer to freedom, despite amoebas not responding to your PAP letter....
I wont dream of disappearing from here, its still my forum family :))
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm

MissA wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:
@soni1 this is truly devastating news, am so sorry to hear. I know it's hard but whatever you do please continue to trust God, only He knows the future and what He has in store for your family. There are lots of people who get one or two refusals and are granted after, don't give up. Would continue to pray for you. Do let us know what the refusal letter say when you are able to. *cyber hugs*

@soni1 Im so sorry to hear about your partner's refusal. Please dont despair you may be able to appeal the decision, or they may even reconsider! Just wait to hear what your solicitor has to say. We got you and your family in our prayers please just hang in there for now!

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:41 pm

kiss300 wrote:I am still waiting for my decision. Waiting is hard.

Application:4/12/13
Acknowledgement:6/12/13
Biometric letter:11/12/13 -- receive on the 17/12/13
Biometric done:18/12/13
Document: waiting
Brp: waiting

Hope I hear from them soon
I can now testify of the goodness of God. Pple I got an email from my lawyer that I have been granted 2 and half years. I will go for it morrow. Thanks to God and to everyone. Those waiting it is well. Ur visas are on their way

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 pm

kiss300 wrote:

I can now testify of the goodness of God. Pple I got an email from my lawyer that I have been granted 2 and half years. I will go for it morrow. Thanks to God and to everyone. Those waiting it is well. Ur visas are on their way

Yay!!! Congratulations!! Whoa the speed of your application was supersonic!!!!! Please come back to share your story!!! Stay blessed!

elastep

Post by elastep » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:50 pm

kiss300 wrote:

@kiss300
Congratulations! :D
Very pleased for you :)
The good Lord has done it for you and I thank him on your behalf. whishing you good luck in your future.
I pray that all those waiting for a decision receive favourable news soon.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 pm

kiss300 wrote:

@kiss300 Huge congrats!! God is great, so so great, I am very happy for you. Have a successful life. Please remember us forum members in your prayers.

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:16 pm

kiss300 wrote:

Great news kiss. Congratulations. That was quick one...

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:21 pm

adetaq wrote:Hi All,

Hope you all are enjoying the weather. lol

Anyway here is my situation. Kindly check and any feedback will be highly appriciated.

(Current Status)
Application Type:FLR(0)
Date Applied/Docs sent:06/12/2013 via Solicitor
Date Received Ack. Letter:16/12/2013 dated 12/12/2013
Date Funds Taken:13/12/2013
Date Biometrics Received:19/12/2013
Date Biometrics Sent:21/12/2013
Additional Doc Req:16/01/2014

My partner has Indefinite Leave to Remain and she has now applied for Naturalisation.
My Daughter - Indefinite Leave to Remain - 2010 - Applied for Naturalisation waiting for approval
My Step daughter - British (She had been with me since she was 4 years old and she is 9 now. No connection with her father what so ever.

Lets hope for the best. If you need any further information, just drop me a line.

Regards
Adetaq

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

Today had a telephone conversation with my solicitor and she told me the Home Office have requested to provide further documentary evidence by 23rd Jan 2014 to show that I have been living with my partner from January 2011 to January 2013. I have already provided them almost all the documents we have. We have been together over 5 years now . Anyway I did find some more documents like TV licence, car insurance, council tax bill, aa membership letter, revenue letters, some more bank statements, sky bills, virgin bills and utility bills which are spread over requested duration but there is a big gap around from sep 2011 – march 2012 to which I am unable to find any documents.Do you think this might create any issues? Will again look tomorrow and it’s time to make more mess now. I have also contacted our surgery to ask if they can write a letter confirming our registered address with duration.

Do you think is there anything else I should include which I might be missing? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Also is it a good or bad sign that they are asking for more documents?

Regards

Seneca

Post by Seneca » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 am

adetaq wrote:
Hello everyone,

Today had a telephone conversation with my solicitor and she told me the Home Office have requested to provide further documentary evidence by 23rd Jan 2014 to show that I have been living with my partner from January 2011 to January 2013. I have already provided them almost all the documents we have. We have been together over 5 years now . Anyway I did find some more documents like TV licence, car insurance, council tax bill, aa membership letter, revenue letters, some more bank statements, sky bills, virgin bills and utility bills which are spread over requested duration but there is a big gap around from sep 2011 – march 2012 to which I am unable to find any documents.Do you think this might create any issues? Will again look tomorrow and it’s time to make more mess now. I have also contacted our surgery to ask if they can write a letter confirming our registered address with duration.

Do you think is there anything else I should include which I might be missing? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
This is very good sign, they active dealing with your case and they want to make decision asap. Provide what you can asap explain in short what you can't provide plus tell them you have already provide tons of evidence for this period. Tell them you can provide what they need in longer frame if they still need more documents. That should suffice.
Last edited by Seneca on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 am

@Soni, take heart about the news. Remember that God does not close a door without leaving another (A BETTER ONE) wide open. Take heart and keep focused.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:41 am

@Kiss300 ,congratulations.

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

Al Haqq wrote:@Soni, take heart about the news. Remember that God does not close a door withoutred leaving another (A BETTER ONE) wide open. Take heart and keep focused.
@Al Haqq Thanks for your kind words I am really shattered at the moment can't think anything don't know what to do now....mcompletely lost
Last edited by Soni 1 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:44 am

@adetaq,
Just a suggestion about your bills you could print some off online (for the missing dates). Good luck.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 am

Soni 1 wrote:
Al Haqq wrote:@Soni, take heart about the news. Remember that God does not close a door withoutred leaving another (A BETTER ONE) wide open. Take heart and keep focused.
Thanks for your kind words I am really shattered at the moment can't think anything don't know what to do now....mcompletely lost
Oh dear, Please do not allow this to happen, I know it may be hard, but try not to make any conclusions or decisions yet. Read the HO's response then you can proceed from there. However, it is very important that you do not give up before even starting. You should know that this is the aim of the HO. To frustrate immigrants. On a lighter mood have a warm drink and go to sleep.

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:55 am

Al Haqq wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:
Thanks for your kind words I am really shattered at the moment can't think anything don't know what to do now....mcompletely lost
Oh dear, Please do not allow this to happen, I know it may be hard, but try not to make any conclusions or decisions yet. Read the HO's response then you can proceed from there. However, it is very important that you do not give up before even starting. You should know that this is the aim of the HO. To frustrate immigrants. On a lighter mood have a warm drink and go to sleep.
@Al Haqq Thanks for all of your good advices I had already slept and wake up all of sudden and saw your Good words and replied

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:03 am

[quote="Soni 1"][quote="Soni 1"]Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together[/quote]
Hi everyone I just got a letter from my solicitor that they refused my partners letterI.I don't know about the wording of refusal I will go to him tomorrow[/quote]

@Soni 1. I'm do sorry to hear of your partners refusal. This is the time to keep your chin up an be strong. You need to keep a clear head at this time. The fight has only just begun. Remember it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Consult with your solicitor and then weigh your options with a clear mind. You still have many quite a few options. Trust me, I know, and many others here, how difficult and heartbreaking it can be to receive a refusal. A lot of us are in that position but we will continue to fight for justice for our families.

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:11 am

nilemarques wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:
@Soni 1. I'm do sorry to hear of your partners refusal. This is the time to keep your chin up an be strong. You need to keep a clear head at this time. The fight has only just begun. Remember it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Consult with your solicitor and then weigh your options with a clear mind. You still have many quite a few options. Trust me, I know, and many others here, how difficult and heartbreaking it can be to receive a refusal. A lot of us are in that position but we will continue to fight for justice for our families.
@nilemarques thanks for your kind words.i know lots of people in same situation but I don't know how to start this fight and you know this is second refusal as a partner.First was in 2013

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:18 am

kiss300 wrote:

Came here on student visa,gave birth and got a British book for me son. Did zambrano and visa refused with appeal. Did appeal and appeal dismissed. Then did article8 and visa granted.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 am

hi everyone just to ask this question for someone

Can a Citizen of another country like US citizen, Canadian citizen, German citizen, can any Citizen leave his/her country and marry an illegal immigrant in another country?

For instance:

Can a US citizen fly to UK and marry illegal immigrant for the purpose of joining the US citizen in the US.

Is it possible?
Ale001

Indie007
Newly Registered

Post by Indie007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 am

God is great.I got my BRP .I applied as a parent of British citizen.I applied on the 6th december 2013 and i did my biometrics last thursday.Thank you all for your advice and kind words of support.I really appreciate.xx

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 pm

indie007- congratulations! Enjoy your freedom and keep us in your prayers
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Indie007 wrote:God is great.I got my BRP .I applied as a parent of British citizen.I applied on the 6th december 2013 and i did my biometrics last thursday.Thank you all for your advice and kind words of support.I really appreciate.xx
Thats wonderful news!! Congratulations you so deserve it!!! Have a blessed life ahead!!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Seneca wrote:
adetaq wrote:
Hello everyone,

Regards
This is very good sign, they active dealing with your case and they want to make decision asap. Provide what you can asap explain in short what you can't provide plus tell them you have already provide tons of evidence for this period. Tell them you can provide what they need in longer frame if they still need more documents. That should suffice.
Totally agreee with @Seneca< its definitely a positive thing and if you get back to HO within given time frame and explain that you can provide the rest of docs, but need some more time they should be ok with it!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Good luck!!!