ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

entrepreneur paper appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bash086
Newly Registered

entrepreneur paper appeal

Post by bash086 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:48 pm

hi,
i have applied for entrepreneur visa as a group and we got rejected and got the appeal rights. my business partner went for oral appeal and i applied for paper appeal. my friend appeal gone well 2 days before and his barrister told 80% positive,i am worrying as many people saying they will reject paper appeal offten is that true ??
if my friend got visa is there any possible chance for me to get??

Mr Legal

Re: entrepreneur paper appeal

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:40 pm

No this is not true. Both are looked by an immigration judge. For your quick understanding if an appellant states in person before the court that he had 10000£ but no paper evidence, his evidence would not be considered. But if someone goes through a paper appeal and states in grounds of appeal that he had 10000£ and provides the relevant evidence, that would be considered. In both type of hearing you need to prove against the issues through paper evidence in first place.Don't worry if you have provided the relevant evidence which could support your grounds of appeal ,you will win it.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

bash086
Newly Registered

Post by bash086 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:09 pm

my friend oral appeal got approved and won the case.
he received a letter saying need to wait 5 working days for ukba further.
i am still worried about my paper appeal. i have submitted same set of documents and witness statement.
is any one know how long it will take for paper appeal.
Many thanks

bash086
Newly Registered

Post by bash086 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:11 pm

hi,
my paper appeal has changed to oral on 11th june and when i been there the home office guy with draw the decision.