ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5-Year employment history letter format

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sb2009

5-Year employment history letter format

Post by sb2009 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi,

I requested the 5-year employment history from HMRC, and i got it last week. i want to use it for my ILR application.
What i found was that the letter has only NIC payments details by tax years, no record or details of companies i worked for in those 5 years.

So, i called HMRC to find out if there is another format which includes the Employer name. i was told that there is only one format in which they give the letter for Home Office purposes, and that the format does not contain the employer's name or details.

I want to know if anybody else has got the 5-year employment history letter recently with the employer's name on it, or has the format of the letter been changed recently???

spacer

Re: 5-Year employment history letter format

Post by spacer » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:16 pm

I dont think you were given correct info. I believe you were given your NI contributions. You can request employment history with your TAX details by calling 0300... no. I received the same with employment history and TAX summary for that year.