ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with Middlename in Life in the UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pvijays
Newly Registered

Problem with Middlename in Life in the UK

Post by pvijays » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 am

Hi,
I appeared Life in the UK exam in March 2012 and I have cleared it but the certificate i got at the time did not had my middle name, will there be any problem when I submit it for my naturalization application now.
Regards
Vijay

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Problem with Middlename in Life in the UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 am

No, as long as the first and last name match your passport you will be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pvijays
Newly Registered

Re: Problem with Middlename in Life in the UK

Post by pvijays » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:12 am

Thanks CR001 for your reply. My wife passed her LIFE IN THE UK exam but she lost her certificate, so she was suppose to appear again last Friday. when i booked her exam i did not register her again i used her old details and booked the exam but when she got there she was not allowed to appear exam because she didn't have her middle name in the registration.