ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) - ILR Success

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Richmond99
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) - ILR Success

Post by Richmond99 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi All,

I have been granted UK ILR today successfully at Croydon, London.
I am sharing my experience so that it might clarify queries for others.

I got my UK Tier-2 workpermit valid from 18 Dec 2008 but I landed in UK only on 9 Feb 2009. I renewed it by Dec 2010 for 2 years and moved to Tier-2 ICT Established staff. Later I renewed it again by Jan 2013 and moved to Tier-2 ICT Long term staff.

I APPLIED UNDER TIER-2 WORK PERMIT CATEGORY.

Documents needed:
  • UKBA appointment booking confirmation mail - print out - MUST
    UKBA payment confirmation (£1426 for 1 applicant) - print out - MUST
    SET(O) form - ensure that you have filled it with a black pen - MUST
    2 passport size photographs - as per UKBA guidelines - MUST
    Employer letter stating that you will be employed for unforeseeable future along with SOC code, annual salary and annual leave entitlement -- MUST
    Last month i.e. most recent payslip - attested by employer payroll manager - MUST (better to have at least 6 months payslip)
    Life in UK pass result - MUST
    English test result - MUST
    Last month i.e. most recent bank statement where you are salary is paid - attested and signed by bank in all pages - MUST (better to have at least last 6 months bank statement)
    Passport - MUST
    Current biometric residence permit - MUST

P60 - attested by employer payroll team - if available
    Original workpermit initially offered - if available
    Any utility bill or council tax showing correct name and address - if available
Appointment took exactly 2.5hrs. I went in by 8AM and was out with my passport, originals and a letter certifying that I have been granted ILR and will receive my BRP card in 7 working days.

All the best!

Thanks.

dk2011

Re: Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) - ILR Success

Post by dk2011 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Congrats !!!

AliAla

Post by AliAla » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Many Congrats Richmond !!!
You mentioned : English test result – MUST
But I would imagine during one of your last extension you might have proved your English requirement (10 point =>by producing degree taught in English etc) and if so, do you still need to prove it again ? I developed this understanding after following up this forum, which is like if you proved this eligibility in one of your previous extension, you don’t need to prove it again. I may be wrong, that’s why I am writing here to make it clear for me and like me.

Anyway.. what have you provided as supporting document ?

Thanks a lot,
Ali

AliAla

Post by AliAla » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 am

I am on Tier-2-ICT and this English requirement is still not very clear yet.
Could someone please confirm me that if one has proved it in past during one of the extension (degree taught in English =>PBC Calculator 10 points), you need to submit it again ? :oops:

srivathsa

Post by srivathsa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 pm

AliAla wrote:I am on Tier-2-ICT and this English requirement is still not very clear yet.
Could someone please confirm me that if one has proved it in past during one of the extension (degree taught in English =>PBC Calculator 10 points), you need to submit it again ? :oops:
I did provide PBS calculator print out showing my degree eligible for 10 points for English qualification. So, its definitely accepted and the English knowledge requirement guide clearly states this.