ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rejected my visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bus
Singapore

rejected my visa

Post by bus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:10 am

Hi forum
I applied for tier 1 visa on 12/12/12 with a business partner and called for a interview after 6 months. they interviewed both of us me 1hr and partner 45 mins. ask nearly 40 questions about the money, business contract applying in the same day with bank account statement in the same day and so on. we had money in the joint acc in the uk. firstly we had our money in the business account and after that we open up a joint saving acc and transferred the money to that account. ukba saying in is a credit not a transfer. after 6 months they rejected the application for me with appeal rights and my partner is having visa so for her with out appeal rights. I appeal and dec and got the hearing in end of feb (so soon). the rejection reasons are same to me and my partner. my problem is if I win the appeal can my business partner also will get it. ukba is saying that no guanines in the application because the banks statement of 50K, business contract singe on same day and advertisement on the same day. actually what happen was we did on the same day all the doc was fulfilled so we applied. so pls let me know this is a problem?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: rejected my visa

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:39 pm

@ bus, you and your team member got refusal purely on entrepreneurial genuineness test, and the best way you can win the appeal is to proof that your business is genuine if you are already trading, then take all the trading evidence to the appeal hearing and proof to the judge that you are genuine entrepreneurs. You will need to show business transactions with invoices, payments e.t.c.

If you eventually win your appeal, the only option will be for your team member to submit a fresh application and quoting your appeal reference but if the team member visa will expire before your appeal is concluded, then team member need to submit a fresh application before visa expires so as not to become an overstayer.

Your team member also got the option of putting in a judicial review within 3months of visa refusal and see if the JR decision might come out before visa expires.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:57 pm

thank you for valuable comments.
we have not started trading yet reason my visa expired jan 2013. we applied in dec 2012. so if I signed a business contract it will be breach of agreement, also one reason of refusal UKBA we have not trade the business,we both mentioned this during the interview they have base our refusal in nearly 12 small issues like this.
1.About money breakdown (we have 50 k) in joint acc in the uk.
2.not trading the business
3. also me and my business partner in 200 miles away from the place of residence but I mentioned in the interview I will be relocating in the same area where the business operates. other reason not gone to same UNI but I know them more than 12 yrs we are from same country and lived in same area before we migrated to uk.

4. my money mother gave money after sold a land in my country buyers from uk they transferred the money to my acc. I have the proof and I showed during the interview but I think she didn't write anything about that.

5. regarding same date business add, money transferred from business acc to saving acc and no breakdown how the money and we applied on the same day. I mentioned in the interview since all the docs are fulfilled we applied with out keeping just because of the same day :)

7. In the business contract owner of the shops I told he is having 6 shops and during this 6 months he have closed two which I didn't know my partner knew this because she lives in that area so wrong data. but I think how do we know what his updates.
yeha these are the reasons. can you please let me know what are the doc I have to take to prove this refusals. the forum help greatly appreciated im lost in this regards
thank you
:D
Last edited by bus on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:17 pm

When you actually rejected.? when you get refusal decision.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:28 pm

rejected in mid dec 2013 and appeal with in 10 days and now hearing in mid feb 2014

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:38 pm

@ bus, you will find it very difficult to defend your refusal reasons at the appeal hearing if your business is not trading yet.
Were u switching from PSW to tier1 entrepreneur? If yes, then you cannot give any excuse of not trading while your application is under processing because according to HO as a PSW visa holder you can continue running your business while application is pending.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:49 pm

hi, I you can mention in appeal that how can I start trading while my visa is rejected and I do not know whether I will get the visa or not since my case is in court. its not a wise decision to start constructing a plaza if foundations are not built.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 am

Thanks for the great stuff, yeha Im after PSW i don't know what to say the reason my visa was rejected in nov 2013 we applied in Dec 2012 nearly one year we waited for the visa :(
i was under impression without getting proper visa we can't trade in the reason i didn't won’t to breach the rules and regulations. Hmm difficult do you know anybody in my situation got the visa sorry im new to the forum.
Many thanks

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 pm

can you please let me know any post like my situation im worried

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi forum
I got the bundle from HO I have given the copy of my banks statement with showing the breakdown how I received the money. that is one of the refusal point also interview question only two question was not identical but other identical. im confused now.