ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received BRP today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

planet299

received BRP today

Post by planet299 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 pm

After long battle with home-office received received my passport and BRP today.
time line
apply 7th jan 2013
refused 17th April 2013
hearing 15th oct 2013
determination 24th 2013
BRP 20th jan 2014
wish you all the best

Guggi

Re: received BRP today

Post by Guggi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Long long battle but congrats u r thru

Can u share ur refusal points
And your experience at the hearing and in mean while u waiting can you do business activity or any job when did you previous leave to remain expired
Pls share some insight

Regards

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 pm

congrats, what was your refusal points and who was your solicitors...

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

congrats...was it a team application?

determination was issuing a visa or giving more documents to ukba?

planet299

Post by planet299 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:45 am

I wont be able to write down lawyer name on this form.
My refusal piont were services not clear in contract.
CAR report
Guys with due respect in future wont be able to coment on this board. I am going back home usa will be back after 5 weeks.

mehulchamria

Re: Contracts

Post by mehulchamria » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what happens if the contract you submitted ends while your visa is in process and you start a new contract? My visa is still under process and I have a new contract on offer. Accepting this new contract means quitting the current one. Can I accept that new contract? Will it not create any issues if UKBA verify contract after I leave my current contract?

Please Advise.

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:02 am

planet299 wrote:After long battle with home-office received received my passport and BRP today.
time line
apply 7th jan 2013
refused 17th April 2013
hearing 15th oct 2013
determination 24th 2013
BRP 20th jan 2014
wish you all the best

Almost Similar Timelines
Applied Jan
Refused April
Hearing Date October,
Decision Withdrawn by HO in October,
Awaiting Decision, Should i hope to receive in 2-3 weeks?

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Hi, my i had my hearing on the 21st of Jan 2013, and Home office withdrew it at the of hearing, saying that there are some contradiction in the refusal letter and reasons, hence withdrawing after consulting the senior Home office rep,
what will happen next

my refusal points were

no contracts submitted ( however they din't pay attention to it and found 3 bunch of contract papers in the home office bundle, which i submitted with my initial application , so obviously they took wrong decision )

2) current appointment report not submitted however submitted directors consent letter and other company documents , like Certificate of incorporation , address registration cert, director's consent letter, Share certificate , they din;t apply evedential flexiblity
and refused my application,

can they refuse me again on the same points on which they have withdrawn the case,because i am 100% confident that they can't find any other reason for refusal?
or can they ask me to send updated bank statement showing 50k or businees activity ?

kindly reply
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi, my i had my hearing on the 21st of Jan 2013, and Home office withdrew it at the of hearing, saying that there are some contradiction in the refusal letter and reasons, hence withdrawing after consulting the senior Home office rep,
what will happen next

my refusal points were

no contracts submitted ( however they din't pay attention to it and found 3 bunch of contract papers in the home office bundle, which i submitted with my initial application , so obviously they took wrong decision )

2) current appointment report not submitted however submitted directors consent letter and other company documents , like Certificate of incorporation , address registration cert, director's consent letter, Share certificate , they din;t apply evedential flexiblity
and refused my application,

can they refuse me again on the same points on which they have withdrawn the case,because i am 100% confident that they can't find any other reason for refusal?
or can they ask me to send updated bank statement showing 50k or businees activity ?

kindly reply
Atif