ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i do fresh application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shani864
Newly Registered

can i do fresh application

Post by shani864 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:08 am

I applied tier 1 enterprenuer visa with team member on 25th september 2013. Both me and my team member visa refused got letters on 21st october 2013. I got no appeal right as my visa still valid for further 16 days and my mate got right of appeal. Refusal reason was about advertisment issue.
Now my question is i waana do fresh application with some more addition of advertisment and my mate will submit appeal. If i do fresh application will there be any issue of funds as this time my mate is not submitting fresh application at the same time. I mean do i qualify for 25k each investnent or do i need to arrange 50k on my own as Funds are already been invested in the form of directors loan.
Do i have to submit same documents e.g director loan agreement, other related letters from accountant which i submitted with last application.

will appreciate if i got reply from gurus
thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: can i do fresh application

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 am

@ shani864, if your only reason for refusal is for advertisement then you have a very good chance of success in appeal if your business is already trading.

I will advice that you don't submit a fresh application because of 2 reasons;
(1) Your fresh application might be delay until your team member's appeal is completed.
(2) You will be wasting another application fee as you also have the option of submitting a reconsideration request which is free.

I think you should wait till 2days before your present visa expires and then submit a reconsideration request by using next day registered delivery and keeping the receipt for proof of posting. The reconsideration request is free but if you get refused again, you should then get an appeal right since your visa will have expired when the reconsideration request is treated. Getting the appeal right will help you to get section 3C which will extend your current visa while your appeal is pending.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shani864
Newly Registered

Post by shani864 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Thanks for ur reply but can u plz let me know what is the procedure for reconsideration request. Where to go and how to do it.
Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:31 pm

The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bus
Singapore

Re: can i do fresh application

Post by bus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi can my business partner apply for Reconsideration procedure her visa refused 13 November 2013, no appeal right because her visa valid till may 2014. I applied for appeal and hearing on mid feb 2014. she is not done anything till to date. please let me know we are confused over this.