ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received registeration Certification for my daughter!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asdf786

Received registeration Certification for my daughter!!

Post by asdf786 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I have received registration certification for my daughter. What i have to do next? Still to received documents.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Received registeration Certification for my daughter!!

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Go to post office bring passport form fill and send it then U will get British passport for your child
ss

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:25 pm

SSWSZ wrote:Go to post office bring passport form fill and send it then U will get British passport for your child
Thanks. for your reply.

Do i not need to go to council?

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 pm

No you can use post office check and send service and they will check your form and make sure everything is correct.post office lady told me that it will speed up your process as well .hope it helps
ss

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 pm

SSWSZ wrote:No you can use post office check and send service and they will check your form and make sure everything is correct.post office lady told me that it will speed up your process as well .hope it helps
That is brilliant.

However, i am bit confused as almost everybody here in my work place suggesting that after receiving registration certificate, you need to council and they will call you (Not baby) for the oath ceremony and only then you will be able to apply for passport. Massive difference what you are suggesting and my colleagues.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Oath ceremony is only for adults 18 and above .my friend apply for kids passport same way I myself is waiting for registration certificate then I will apply for passport but I gather all info from post office . U can ask senior members as we'll .
ss

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:54 pm

SSWSZ wrote:Oath ceremony is only for adults 18 and above .my friend apply for kids passport same way I myself is waiting for registration certificate then I will apply for passport but I gather all info from post office . U can ask senior members as we'll .

Thanks

saayinla

Post by saayinla » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:08 pm

SSWSZ wrote:No you can use post office check and send service and they will check your form and make sure everything is correct.post office lady told me that it will speed up your process as well .hope it helps

As long as you fill in the form properly there may be no need for you to use the post office, the line about it speeding up your application might not be entirely correct, I applied directly for passport for 3 kids at the same time on a Monday and I got the passports on Friday! even before the original Docs were returned.

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:21 pm

saayinla wrote:

As long as you fill in the form properly there may be no need for you to use the post office, the line about it speeding up your application might not be entirely correct, I applied directly for passport for 3 kids at the same time on a Monday and I got the passports on Friday! even before the original Docs were returned.

So you agree that with certificate i received, i don't need to call council or nothing to do with council and directly apply for passport? Right?