ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:57 pm

To Ash2006

Have you tried contacting your MP to contact them on your behalf. They should have let you know by now. Check your emails daily they sent us letter through email saying its on hold. Make sure you and your partner both check your emails daily.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 pm

My mp has emailed the home office on our behalf last Thursday .. Does anyone know how long they usually take to reply back to the mp??

ash2006

Post by ash2006 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Ash2006

Have you tried contacting your MP to contact them on your behalf. They should have let you know by now. Check your emails daily they sent us letter through email saying its on hold. Make sure you and your partner both check your emails daily.

yes i did and its been deferred for further enquiries etc
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

tagb2000

Post by tagb2000 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Always hope

I work for the Halifax as a manager, we are part of Lloyd's!
Print ur statements online, they go back atleast 3 yrs, then go into your Lloyd's branch and get the manager to stamp every page and also do u a letter stating they are authentic relating to ur acc.

I did this for my nephew!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks everyone for your replies

The reason the bank wont give me the 4 month statements are because they say no transactions were made during this time. All i want is the covering letter of the statements where its shows no money paid in or money out, basically same balance for the 4 months, but lloyds bank are useless.

Unfortunately the bank is lloyds. Not halifax

I would have emailed Islamabad BHC but sometimes they dont reply or they either take ages to reply and by then my 3 weeks will be up.

I will try and contact head office, but i am very certain they wont send me the 4 months statements. I will ask for letter see if they can do this for me. When this application is done im moving from lloyds to another bank.
How about internet banking? If yu have that facility then can print out yur statements, take it to bank ask them to stamp it and get a covering letter from them confirming that the print outs are authentic.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:31 am

To Saika ,

The email for BHC is visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk. My husband submitted documents just yesterday (23rd), we were told to submit them as soon as possible. Yet the speed at which the BHC process our application it will be a while before we hear anything.

samera123

Post by samera123 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 am

Saf my mp also emailed on thursday...I heard they take about 3 days or something..I hope they dont reply back to the mp saying we are doing checks blah blah

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:53 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks everyone for your replies

The reason the bank wont give me the 4 month statements are because they say no transactions were made during this time. All i want is the covering letter of the statements where its shows no money paid in or money out, basically same balance for the 4 months, but lloyds bank are useless.

Unfortunately the bank is lloyds. Not halifax

I would have emailed Islamabad BHC but sometimes they dont reply or they either take ages to reply and by then my 3 weeks will be up.

I will try and contact head office, but i am very certain they wont send me the 4 months statements. I will ask for letter see if they can do this for me. When this application is done im moving from lloyds to another bank.
Omg i also had the same problem with lloyds, they were terrible, anf caused me so much hassle. I am also changing once my husband has his visa.

And btw i did print out online statements, but they refused to sign and stamp them because of some stupid new rule!
Luckily i had ordered bank statements and they came in the.nick of time!!

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Thanks everyone for the advise

I contacted headoffice today and they said they will post out the 4 months statements. Hope they are originals lady on the phone did say they were, but i dont trust them until i receive them.

I am going to make an appointment with manager with my local branch. Any ideas how i can get the number because the only number i could find is 0845 3000 000 and this is the headoffice number.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:11 pm

To Sameena

Were the bank statements you received after ordering them original bank statements or printed from online?

To Ash2006

They should get back to you, but if they dont in a weeks time email them again, but from a different email address. I think they sometimes block emails if im not mistaken. They just causing delay for no reason. They should process applications in order first come first served basis. Not fair.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 pm

samera123 wrote:Saf my mp also emailed on thursday...I heard they take about 3 days or something..I hope they dont reply back to the mp saying we are doing checks blah blah
Samera
When my mp replied he did say that the home office can take up to 6 weeks .. I'm just praying march is here soon and it brin us good news and by May, June all of us who are on hold hear good news inshAllah

samera123

Post by samera123 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:23 pm

saf786 wrote:
samera123 wrote:Saf my mp also emailed on thursday...I heard they take about 3 days or something..I hope they dont reply back to the mp saying we are doing chec

Samera
When my mp replied he did say that the home office can take up to 6 weeks .. I'm just praying march is here soon and it brin us good news and by May, June all of us who are on hold hear good news inshAllah
They shouldn't take that long to reply back should be a few days...i really hope we don't have to wait till march onwards..did they mention anything to you about waiting till march???

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm

samera123 wrote:
saf786 wrote:
samera123 wrote:Saf my mp also emailed on thursday...I heard they take about 3 days or something..I hope they dont reply back to the mp saying we are doing chec

Samera
They shouldn't take that long to reply back should be a few days...i really hope we don't have to wait till march onwards..did they mention anything to you about waiting till march???
No but it's what your hearing and all uno ... InshAllah we won't have to wait that long .. Just stay positive

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sameena

Were the bank statements you received after ordering them original bank statements or printed from online?

To Ash2006

They should get back to you, but if they dont in a weeks time email them again, but from a different email address. I think they sometimes block emails if im not mistaken. They just causing delay for no reason. They should process applications in order first come first served basis. Not fair.
I ordered original ones through the post!! It should take 10 days..

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:05 am

To Sameena

Thanks for the info and did they charge you for the statements? If yes how much for each statement?

Only reason im asking because i might just order the whole year statements and pay for them, just so the eco doesnt get confused with the statements i have already sent.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sameena

Thanks for the info and did they charge you for the statements? If yes how much for each statement?

Only reason im asking because i might just order the whole year statements and pay for them, just so the eco doesnt get confused with the statements i have already sent.

The charge is £5 for how many statements you want to order, i think you can only order one years worth of statements.

samera123

Post by samera123 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 am

Sis Sameena do u think we are going to be left hanging till march???...

SHAHFAISAL

Post by SHAHFAISAL » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Salaam All

Are there any members that have submitted extra documents other than bank statements, pay slips etc documents not relating to the financial requirement ? Any members still waiting for visa after submitting these documents?

Feeling very stressed as im sure all of you that are waiting will be feeling the same.

I did email my MP on 13th of Jan havent heard anything from her either.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm

samera123 wrote:Sis Sameena do u think we are going to be left hanging till march???...
God only knows sistet, but i think its wrong of them to.not inform us whether our documents have been accepted or not!
Im so stressed!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
samera123 wrote:Sis Sameena do u think we are going to be left hanging till march???...
God only knows sistet, but i think its wrong of them to.not inform us whether our documents have been accepted or not!
Im so stressed!
They dont inform u if they dont accept documents.
Only people they tell are mps if u r lucky
I knw this because its happened to me and a few others i know
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:01 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Im so stressed!
I knw this because its happened to me and a few others i know
Omg really?? So we just have to wait?

samera123

Post by samera123 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:17 pm

what??? how can they do this why would they tell mp and not us directly???

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 pm

I knw this because its happened to me and a few others i know[/quote]

Omg really?? So we just have to wait?[/quote]

Yeah, its the bhc there capable of anythng tbh. If they dnt have the decency to reply to our mails they certainly dnt have time to sit n notify every person whether there documents have been accepte or not. Its not fair but its just the way it seems to be.

I waited for ages then they sent mail to my mp saying that they hadnt accepted the xtra information. I sent docz in october. They told my mp in december. What a joke, if i hadnt pestered my mp i wouldnt have known
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:30 pm

samera123 wrote:what??? how can they do this why would they tell mp and not us directly???
Mp have more authority than us probably thats why. Regardless of the amount we have to pay we get such ridiculous service.
Applied online 15/9/15

samera123

Post by samera123 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 pm

so not fair! i submiited the documents 2nd dec 2013 emailed mp last week he said as soon as he hears from them he will reply