ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPEAL DISMISSED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

faith25
Newly Registered

APPEAL DISMISSED

Post by faith25 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:14 pm

pLEASE NEED HELP APPEAL DISMISSED ON THE 15/01/14,AS THE JUDGE WROTE THAT I DISSMISS THE APPEAL UNDER

THE IMMIGRATION RULES AND ALLOW THE APPEAL AGAINST THE SECTION 47 DIRECTION.TODAY GOT A LETTER THAT AN APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO APPEAL TO THE UPPER TFICRIBUNAL WAS DONE BY THE HOME OFFICE.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT DO I DO.

PLS HELP AS AM SO CONFUSED

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: APPEAL DISMISSED

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 pm

dnt you think its good news a permission to appeal to upper tribunal against the decision made by 1st tribunal in your favor is declined. so a potential threat from home office taking this case to Upper tribunal has completely died.
thanks,

faith25
Newly Registered

Post by faith25 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 pm

please can you explain as I don't understand I have less than 20 days to reapply or do I
wait for the decision to be made if the case is going to tribunal.
I don't know what to do

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 pm

can you type down the exact wording of the latter you received today. and the last paragraph of the determination from 1st tribunal where you see your appeal being dismissed.
thanks,

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

M
Last edited by Choc-Ice on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

faith25 wrote:pLEASE NEED HELP APPEAL DISMISSED ON THE 15/01/14,AS THE JUDGE WROTE THAT I DISSMISS THE APPEAL UNDER

THE IMMIGRATION RULES AND ALLOW THE APPEAL AGAINST THE SECTION 47 DIRECTION.TODAY GOT A LETTER THAT AN APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO APPEAL TO THE UPPER TFICRIBUNAL WAS DONE BY THE HOME OFFICE.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT DO I DO.

PLS HELP AS AM SO CONFUSED

You will get another mail which will let you know if permission to appeal is granted in a few days (7-10 days)

According to the little you wrote, Home Office are appealing the S47 removal direction which was allowed...I will say don't panic just yet till you find out if they get permission to go to Upper Tribunal. Basically, your appeal was dismissed and they (HO) want to have you removed from the country.
Last edited by Choc-Ice on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello Faith25,

do not be panic mate there always be a plan B. If they do not listen in upper tribunal or do not give a chance. Reapply fresh application.
Best option for you with out wasting your time. we got 2 people been granted visa after reapplied. Any problem do contact.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:58 pm

I think you have confused yourself in understanding the determination. Appeal allowed against the decision to remove you under section 47 is normal as this decision has been held unlawful.You need to read about your main appeal's determination whether allowed or dismissed.If dismissed you should make a move to the upper tribunal ontime.Discuss with your lawyer if you have one or paste the decision contents as they are in the determination in order to get ontime useful advice from the forum.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:05 pm

I dont think so your appeal has been dismissed, infact if i am not wrong your appeal is allowed and HO is appealing at the Upper Tribunal against the appeal allowed. I will advice you to read the appeal determination letter or talk to your lawyer.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:34 am

@ faith25, as some as stated you dont have any reason to be worried as long as you apply to upper tribunal or submit a fresh application within the specified days you should be within the law and should be fine.
The judge decision to allow your appeal against HO section 47 directive is just a mere cat and mouse game between court and HO because judges always believe that HO should not give section 47 removal directives to those with pending appeal until all appeal avenue has been exhausted.
In your case once you submit a further appeal for permission to upper tribunal or you make a fresh application, HO will automatically abandon their appeal against the judge decision on section 47 removal directive.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

faith25
Newly Registered

Post by faith25 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:11 am

MY CASE :I APPLIED FOR ENT VISA IN OCT 2012 AND AFTER ABOUT 10MOTHS WAS NOT GIVEN AS I
DIDNT ATTACH ANY CONTRACT WENT TO COURT IN DEC APPEAL DISMISSED AS THE JUDGE
SAID WE DIDNT ATTACH ENOUGH MARKETING MATERIALS AND NO JOB TITLE.MY LAWYER
ADVICED WE REAPPLY WHICH WE ARE DOING BUT TO MY SUPRISE I GOT THE LETTER THAT THE HO
ARE ASKING PERMISSION TO GO THE UPPER TRIBUNAL.
WHAT DO I DO SHOULD I STILL REAPPLY OR WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME LIKE I SAID I GOT 20DAYS LEFT

THANKS FOR THE REPLY LIKE I SAID OUR APPEAL WAS DISMISSED.

AM SO CONFUSED AS WHAT TO DO SHOULD I DO A FRESH APPLICATION OR WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME

OF THE UPPER TRIBUNAL AS I GOT ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT.

I DIDNT APPLY TO THE UPPER TRIBUNAL AS MY LAWYER ADVICED AGAINST IT .

faith25
Newly Registered

Post by faith25 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 am

@Olusunkanmi thanks for your reply.so I can reapply within the 28days grace period

and not wait for the outcome of the upper tribunal. This is the confusing side of the story.

Am so confuse as am getting different advise.

thanks

faith25
Newly Registered

Post by faith25 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 am

Hello cpmikhan, pls how do I contact you can I have your email address need help with people

that have reapplied.

R CH
Newly Registered

Post by R CH » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 am

Hello,
Now you are on 3C stay, so you can appeal to appeal to upper tribunal , then make a fresh application and then withdraw your appeal, so you dont need to go back to apply agsin.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

faith25 wrote:@Olusunkanmi thanks for your reply.so I can reapply within the 28days grace period

and not wait for the outcome of the upper tribunal. This is the confusing side of the story.

Am so confuse as am getting different advise.

thanks
@ faith25, your lawyer has given you the best advice to re-apply rather than go for upper tribunal so listen to your lawyer and stop stressing urself out. If you go through this forum very well, you will see cases similar to yours where the applicants corrected all the mistakes in the first application and then got visa in the second attempt.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

HNJ
Newly Registered

Post by HNJ » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:47 pm

PLS ADVISE I HAVE 9 JUNE DATE IN MAGISTRATE COURT KINGSTON

WE GOT 95 POINTS
BUT WAS PROBLEM WITH MARKET RESEARCH AND CONTRACT SPELL MISTAKE

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am

faith25 wrote:Hello cpmikhan, pls how do I contact you can I have your email address need help with people

that have reapplied.
cpmlkhan@hotmail.co.uk

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:15 am

HNJ wrote:PLS ADVISE I HAVE 9 JUNE DATE IN MAGISTRATE COURT KINGSTON

WE GOT 95 POINTS
BUT WAS PROBLEM WITH MARKET RESEARCH AND CONTRACT SPELL MISTAKE
Make sure you have professional market research ready this time and make sure you have another new contract to be submitted as well (Proper contract).