ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-apply, can I use same company?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bekub

Re-apply, can I use same company?

Post by Bekub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi,
any one can tell me that for my reapplication, can I use same company which i used for first application.
for you information, I have been director for this company since 9 october 2012. However, according to the policy guidance
were, on a date no earlier than three months prior to the date of
application,
(1) registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as self-employed,
or
(2) registered a new business in which you are a director, or
(3) registered as a director of an existing business

Can I show this company and I am director since October 2012.

thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Re-apply, can I use same company?

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:54 pm

@ Bekub, you can use your old company for your fresh application and all you need to do now is to get a latest CAR from companies house which show that you are a director of the company as at the time of your application. And make sure you get an ordered CAR from companies house by paying the £3 fee and you can do this via phone call to their customer support line.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Bekub, you can use your old company for your fresh application and all you need to do now is to get a latest CAR from companies house which show that you are a director of the company as at the time of your application. And make sure you get an ordered CAR from companies house by paying the £3 fee and you can do this via phone call to their customer support line.
Hi,
tanks for you advice. I talk to a lawyer, the lodl me that I will not be able to re-apply in £50,000 root due to losing my PSW status as a over stayer.
Could you please advice me more about it?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Bekub wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Bekub, you can use your old company for your fresh application and all you need to do now is to get a latest CAR from companies house which show that you are a director of the company as at the time of your application. And make sure you get an ordered CAR from companies house by paying the £3 fee and you can do this via phone call to their customer support line.
Hi,
tanks for you advice. I talk to a lawyer, the lodl me that I will not be able to re-apply in £50,000 root due to losing my PSW status as a over stayer.
@ Bekub, your last leave is still as PSW and the law allow everybody to overstay by no more than 28days before submitting a fresh application as HO also understand the problem of appeal and fresh application, I think the lawyer you spoke to is mixing it up.
Check the forum for similar cases and you will know that its ok. Just make sure that your next application is perfect if possible and dont leave any excuse for silly caseworker to capitalise on.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
Bekub wrote:
Hi,
@ Bekub, your last leave is still as PSW and the law allow everybody to overstay by no more than 28days before submitting a fresh application as HO also understand the problem of appeal and fresh application, I think the lawyer you spoke to is mixing it up.
Check the forum for similar cases and you will know that its ok. Just make sure that your next application is perfect if possible and dont leave any excuse for silly caseworker to capitalise on.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello Bekup, If you are gonna use the same company have to show the progress so far, accounts etc. we have done 2 got granted with new company but within 28 days.

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:31 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:Hello Bekup, If you are gonna use the same company have to show the progress so far, accounts etc. we have done 2 got granted with new company but within 28 days.
Hi,
I will able show good progress. However, My issue is will I able to use 50,000 root and same company?
r u a professional in this line?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello Bekub, Yes I am professional in this field. My advice to you do not make your case more complicated. Ask if you need advice .

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:33 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:Hello Bekub, Yes I am professional in this field. My advice to you do not make your case more complicated. Ask if you need advice .
Thanks, But can u please lett me what shoudl I do now?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:45 pm

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Bekub wrote:Hi,
any one can tell me that for my reapplication, can I use same company which i used for first application.
for you information, I have been director for this company since 9 october 2012. However, according to the policy guidance
application,
or

thanks
Yes you can use same company, i have done so as well and now waiting for reply,hopefully positive result this time.
All you need to do is get new CAR.all remaining things will remain same.
Yes you can use 50k route,as i have done so as well in my second application.
hope the best for all of us.
any thing you need to ask you can ask.i be happy to help.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi what is CAR for £3.00 I can't remember me paying any money to Company house I applied in 2012 my hearing is in feb pls let me know URGENTLY. ths

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:03 am

TSAZ wrote:
application,
or

thanks
Yes you can use same company, i have done so as well and now waiting for reply,hopefully positive result this time.
Hi,
Can you please tell me that when did you re-apply, your had valid visa or it was expired and was your appeal been dismissed?

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 am

Bekub wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
application,
or

thanks
Hi,
Can you please tell me that when did you re-apply, your had valid visa or it was expired and was your appeal been dismissed?
I applied 3 January 2013
PSW visa expire 9 June 2013
Refusal 28 July 2013
Appeal dismiss 29 January 2014
Appeal in UT on process,

I have discuss 2 lawyer todays; bpth of them confirm me that I will not be able to make fresh application in £50,000 root as I have lose my PSW status.
Please advice me with this