ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exciting London start-up is looking for IT Security Analyst

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

katwmn6

Exciting London start-up is looking for IT Security Analyst

Post by katwmn6 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi everyone! My company is recruiting for the below position. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

------------------------------------

We are a rapidly expanding start-up company looking to grow our project delivery team in 2012. We are currently recruiting for a Security Analyst for an immediate start. You will need to have SQL analysis and reporting skills, and ideally high-level knowledge of Windows security and networking. Your personality is just as important as your skill set: We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic team player who enjoys getting stuck into projects and producing results. You should work well in a small team and be interested in IT security. You will frequently work from home and on-site, with day trips around England and occasional travel in Europe and further afield.

Job description:
• Installation and support for client security implementation projects
• Conduct security event analysis to support the production of reports and statistics
• Support security investigations, including evidence gathering and IT forensics analysis
• Generation of Security Risk Assessment reports
• Support the implementation of procedural, operational and technical enhancements
• Actively monitor and respond to security events
• Willingness to travel for client deployments throughout the UK, Europe and the US

Desired skills & experience:
• SQL & forensic database skills (using advanced queries and filters)
• Generation of SQL reports (automated and manual)
• Excellent analytical, communication & reporting skills
• Strong Windows networking skills and security architecture knowledge
• Understanding of best practice security controls for standard desktop technologies (MS Windows, Anti-x, Firewall etc.)
• Information security knowledge

Please send through your CV and a short description of yourself and your relevant experience, along with your salary expectations and your ideal start date.

Igorgarofano
Newly Registered

Re: Exciting London start-up is looking for IT Security analogy

Post by Igorgarofano » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:23 am

Hello,

i'm interested for this position.
I have good knowledge in IT, and 5 years of experience with networking and security, excellent in installation and tuning. In my previous experience i have worked in team, with a basic level interations with custmers.
My prosprective is to growth with custmers integrations.

Can we discuss, with a phone call,more about my candidature for this position?
Regards