ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got BRP after appeal withdrawn..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Anyone got BRP after appeal withdrawn..

Post by alpharomeo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Hi all,

hope you all would be good and keeping patience hard. I am generating this post to calculate the estimated time for this whole process from appeal withdrawn and Receiving of BRP. I applied in early Aug 13, refused late Aug, appealed next day, got hearing in late Nov 13 and HO withdrawn their original decision 2 days earlier of the hearing and since I am waiting.....!

1. Has anyone got their BRP and documents back from UKBA since the appeal was withdrawn?

2. How much time it took from the appeal withdrawn and date of receiving?

3. Has anyone got any knowledge about what's going on and why HO is taking this whole lot of time to complete this process. What a waste of time they are doing with us.

Comment please and wish you all the best.

alik28

Re: Anyone got BRP after appeal withdrawn..

Post by alik28 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 pm

alpharomeo wrote:Hi all,

hope you all would be good and keeping patience hard. I am generating this post to calculate the estimated time for this whole process from appeal withdrawn and Receiving of BRP. I applied in early Aug 13, refused late Aug, appealed next day, got hearing in late Nov 13 and HO withdrawn their original decision 2 days earlier of the hearing and since I am waiting.....!

1. Has anyone got their BRP and documents back from UKBA since the appeal was withdrawn?

2. How much time it took from the appeal withdrawn and date of receiving?

3. Has anyone got any knowledge about what's going on and why HO is taking this whole lot of time to complete this process. What a waste of time they are doing with us.

Comment please and wish you all the best.

Even if you win the appeal HO delay is a nightmare. I had my appeal allowed last month I don't know when do I stand.

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm

hi how are you,
I also applied in august and got refused end of aug, appealed to tribunal but have not even got hearing date yet. how did you got hearing date so quickly since my solicitor says we are looking at around May etc for hearing and also fear that HO ay withdraw appeal.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Mine was withdrawn July 30th, since then not any response from them, I've called and call they say still in process. My conclusion is when they are finished with their rituals and ceremony they will send my BRP. They have no choice than to issue my visa as The Lord lives. Patient is the key word here guys, though it is not easy
:D :D :D

Khan_3_5
Newly Registered

Post by Khan_3_5 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Appeal allowed with a fee award Mid November 13. No news after that even no refund as of today :(

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:30 am

Called Home Office sharp 9am. Got connected in 4-5 minutes. Told them that I have no update since decision was withdrawn on 9th October. Its been a more than a year for application in progress and more than 3 months since decision was withdrawn so can i please have any update on my application.

He Said that Application is in Progress, No Correspondence has been made to you yet since the decision was withdrawn.

Me: Its been more than a year and my important tasks to completed in home country have piled up

Him: When do you wish to travel?

Me: I wish to travel as soon as i will have the passport in my hand

Him: Ohhh so your passport is with us as well?
(People on forum don't you thing this is an awkward Q as he knew that i have Applied Under Tier 1 Entrepreneur Initial Application and Passport goes with the application at the time of application)

Me: Yes Passport is with HO since Jan, 2013 when i applied initially. I am desperate to Travel since last 6 weeks.

Him: Right, I will put a note on your application, as soon as my colleague will come, she will read the note that You are required a response from Us on your application as you wish to travel to home country for some urgent works.

Guys From "Colleague" he means Case Worker?
Guys from my Conversation he did not assume / understood that i am asking from withdrawal of my application? right?

Thank you.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:41 am

There are lots of people on the forum who also got their appeal allowed or withdrawn and are still waiting for their BRP, passport and documents. Its a matter of luck for individuals as some got their documents within 1 month while some have been waiting for more than 2-4 months or even more.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:19 pm

I really can't understand what they are doing what they are doing with our applications. They must tell us Yes or No straightaway. They really have ruined out life and with this visa problems whole families are facing difficulties.

Hope things will get better soon. I m so frustrated at this moment, k wish everything get settled soon. It's really hard to keep patience.

Regards

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Post by sufibaba » Thu May 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Waiting more than 6 months now.
no response after withdrawal.
Keep on push the MP.
Please keep updated when you guys receive any response.
:) :) :) :)
All the best

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu May 08, 2014 5:25 pm

hi everyone
I received ma approval letter and card ysterday afta thy withdrew in appeal back in Nov.

I had to have MP involved i think its good practice having Mp's intervention when thy'r taking awfully long
thanks,

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:hi everyone
I received ma approval letter and card ysterday afta thy withdrew in appeal back in Nov.

I had to have MP involved i think its good practice having Mp's intervention when thy'r taking awfully long
did they ask for any additional document after appeal allowed?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Fri May 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes they did, in relation to business activities they decided my case within 10 days once they got it
thanks,

sumbal
Newly Registered

Post by sumbal » Mon May 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Hi every one

I applied for tier 4 visa last year April 2013 which was refused then I lodged an appeal against this decision and while the appeal was pending for hearing I had completed my 10 years so I withdrawn my Appel and applied for ILR on 10 years basis then got my ILR on 10 years basis back in February and got my driving licence and life in uk back but as my last visa was refused and my current passport was with them (removal dept ) I did not got it back ..any guidance what to do ?... And to whom I can write or call to get back my current passport and if you can post the link for the help of other peoples as well as I saw some other cases like this ?...Thanks

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Mon May 12, 2014 8:11 pm

hi there my hearing date was on 11 december 2013 and home office withdrawn their original decision on 7th of december and i got all my documents on 24th of april 2014. i called them about my application progress 03001232241. and on the same day i asked my lower to write a letter to them ragarding update. after making call on above number i got my documents in 6 days. thnz Allah. best of luck to all those who are waiting.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 pm

arooj wrote:hi there my hearing date was on 11 december 2013 and home office withdrawn their original decision on 7th of december and i got all my documents on 24th of april 2014. i called them about my application progress 03001232241. and on the same day i asked my lower to write a letter to them ragarding update. after making call on above number i got my documents in 6 days. thnz Allah. best of luck to all those who are waiting.
Did they ask for any extra document before issued u visa?

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Tue May 13, 2014 10:24 pm

no documents were asked by home office