ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tagb2000

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tagb2000 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:12 am

Alwayshope

Sister to be honest I would send to them direct. I sent something to Islamabad via DHL and it arrived there within 3 days. I posted it on Monday and it was signed for n Wednesday.
Where is Pakistan do u live as if you live in mirpur it will take 4-5 working days to get there, so it's better to send to BHC!

Yes the service point is the one you go to.

Did they give u a specific department to send the documrnts to and did they ask u to include a ref with your documents?

Jazakallah

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:52 am

Ho every one my mp call immigration yesterday and all they said they doing some checks 7 months still doing checks very odd
I'm self employed sole trader got confusion I sent my accounts through my accountant he is not charters accountant as I dnt need charted accountant as sole trader does any one have any idea I know what they said in appendix but they really required this

zaman1989
Newly Registered

Post by zaman1989 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 am

Hope12 wrote:Ho every one my mp call immigration yesterday and all they said they doing some checks 7 months still doing checks very odd
I'm self employed sole trader got confusion I sent my accounts through my accountant he is not charters accountant as I dnt need charted accountant as sole trader does any one have any idea I know what they said in appendix but they really required this
Hi hope12

I am also self employed Electrical engineer and when I submitted case for my wife. My accounts were done by a normal book keeper. But was then advised by my solicitor a chartered accountant is a must so I changed my accountant. I did not want any complications.

Hope12
Newly Registered

Post by Hope12 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 am

zaman1989 wrote:
Hope12 wrote:Ho every one my mp call immigration yesterday and all they said they doing some checks 7 months still doing checks very odd
Hi hope12

I am also self employed Electrical engineer and when I submitted case for my wife. My accounts were done by a normal book keeper. But was then advised by my solicitor a chartered accountant is a must so I changed my accountant. I did not want any complications.

Hi zaman
My accountant is certifed practicing accountant
I wasn't guided by my solicitor to have charted accountant
Wondering what I can do now hope they won't make this a issue they took 7 months I think if that the case they probably point out by now I dnt know it's just another headache .

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 pm

My advice is that if anyone has a limited company then don't show yourself as self-employed otherwise you will have to show audited accounts etc. Remember that limited company is a separate entity to you.

Instead show yourself as an employee, even if you are a director of the company, and apply as category A. This way you by pass all the nonsense about audited accounts and taxation etc.

This is what I did and all I had to show was six months payslips and six months bank statements. Visa was granted.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 pm

tagb2000 wrote:Alwayshope

Sister to be honest I would send to them direct. I sent something to Islamabad via DHL and it arrived there within 3 days. I posted it on Monday and it was signed for n Wednesday.
Where is Pakistan do u live as if you live in mirpur it will take 4-5 working days to get there, so it's better to send to BHC!

Yes the service point is the one you go to.

Did they give u a specific department to send the documrnts to and did they ask u to include a ref with your documents?

Jazakallah
Thanks and yeah the letter does have reference number and the only address it says to post to is the one i already posted. I better start posting the documents. The only issue i have is that because i wrote a covering letter for the statements on behalf of my husband, would that need my husband signature on it because if i am sending documents from here, they probably think why not sent from Pakistan if the letter is written by husband.

What do you think?
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

zaman1989
Newly Registered

Post by zaman1989 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:27 pm

numan4040 wrote:My advice is that if anyone has a limited company then don't show yourself as self-employed otherwise you will have to show audited accounts etc. Remember that limited company is a separate entity to you.

Instead show yourself as an employee, even if you are a director of the company, and apply as category A. This way you by pass all the nonsense about audited accounts and taxation etc.

This is what I did and all I had to show was six months payslips and six months bank statements. Visa was granted.
Hope12 wrote:
zaman1989 wrote:
Hi hope12

Hi zaman
My accountant is certifed practicing accountant
I wasn't guided by my solicitor to have charted accountant
Wondering what I can do now hope they won't make this a issue they took 7 months I think if that the case they probably point out by now I dnt know it's just another headache .

They are never clear they just pick and choose, anyone thats thinking off applying for a visa whether self employed or employed just get a checklist from a reputable solicitor and get all your paperwork in order no matter how big or small, include photos, marriage certs every little thing will matter. Then go back to your solicitor sit down and go through everything thoroughly good solicitors are worth their weight. Even their signature or stamp on your forms will make a big difference to help your cast. And leave rest to Allah In'Shaa'Allah.

Been married over a year now but Allah has his plans.

In'Shaa'Allah we will all hear something good soon

tagb2000

Post by tagb2000 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Alwayshope

Jazakallah for the reply sister.

I would send the letter from you as you're the one who is sending the docs from UK direct to BHC.

What I would do is for ur husbands email address email them the docs too to the BHC email address. State on your email my wife has sent the original documents via DHL, waybill tracking number ********* and that they should receive them by the end of the week. When you do email them send as PDF attachments.

Keep us all in ur duas sister!!!

salimkk

Post by salimkk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:17 pm

TO ALWAYSHOPE

Thanks for your reply but i have checked it online and it is not the requirement to keep the mainatainace fund in the account while visa is in the process any more check annexFM 1.7A mainataince on below link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... hp8-annex/

Regards
application submitted 10 sep 2013
still waiting ; no rfc

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm

To Tagb2000

Thanks for your advice. I have sent documents via DHL. Please pray for me that they accept documents and that they receive them in time. And of course i'll remember you in my duas.

I have noticed that theres no signature under your posts. Please share your timeline, so we all know what stage your at with the process of application.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

To Salimkk

Thats good, i always thought that funds need to be kept in account because i heard that people had checks done at the bank. Maybe they changed the rules. Anyway you should hear soon, your application was submitted before my husband's. If you dont hear in the next couple of weeks, then contact them through email.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Has anyone on this forum forwarded documents directly from UK to Pakistan embassy after there application is put on hold and further documets being requested?

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Any latest news about people who have been put on hold ??

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:52 pm

[quote="saf786"]Any latest news about people who have been put on hold ??[

it's ukba have to decide of our future may ALLAH s.w.t grant every spouse visa AMEEN!!!

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:20 pm

issysaj19 wrote:
saf786 wrote:Any latest news about people who have been put on hold ??[

it's ukba have to decide of our future may ALLAH s.w.t grant every spouse visa AMEEN!!!

SUMAMEEN
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Lala84
Newly Registered

Post by Lala84 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 am

Another national holiday in Pak so no RFCs today I think.

issysaj19
Newly Registered

Post by issysaj19 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 am

[quote="Lala84"]Another national holiday in Pak so no RFCs today I think.[/quote]

so whats another holiday

ash2006

Post by ash2006 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 am

some bad news got this email reply, before you read it i still believe i have met the financial requirements and when they mention they have explain the full reasons on my wife email address this is not true infact there hardly anything mentioned on that email they claimed they said reasons in details, i dont know what to do, i already got my mp involved but tbh there not much they can do and below is the reply they sent me and after months they finally tell me im on hold

Dear Mr ???

ISB/ ????????????(09/09/2013 Deferred)

Thank you for your email dated 29 January 2014.

Your wife’s application is currently on hold because in many cases we are undertaking additional checks on sponsors income and employment. You have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that you can meet the minimum income threshold, your wife’s application will be delayed. This is because on 5th July 2013 the UK High Court handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). More information on this Court judgement is available on our website. If the results of our checks show that your wife’s application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, we will make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. However if the evidence you have provided shows that the minimum income threshold has not been met, or that significant evidence is missing, your wife’s application will be ‘paused’ pending the outcome of the appeal. If her application is ‘paused’, it may take several months before decision is taken.

We also e-mailed a letter to your wife’s e-mail address on 09 January, which explains the current situation and its reasons in detail.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Spouse Visa
Entered UK 10/06/14
Flrm applied Feb 2017
Expires 19 August 2019
Ilr application submitted 17/07/2019
Appointment bio metric super priority-31 July 2019

Lala84
Newly Registered

Post by Lala84 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:56 am

issysaj19 wrote:
Lala84 wrote:Another national holiday in Pak so no RFCs today I think.
so whats another holiday
Kashmir day

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi there ASH2006,

I am sorry to hear that your application is taking longer than expected.

To assist with guessing our outcome, Could you tell me on how did you meet the financial requirements and what documents did you send to back it up ? and why you believe that you have met the requirements and the point they have missed.

Thanks
--
ash2006 wrote:some bad news got this email reply, before you read it i still believe i have met the financial requirements and when they mention they have explain the full reasons on my wife email address this is not true infact there hardly anything mentioned on that email they claimed they said reasons in details, i dont know what to do, i already got my mp involved but tbh there not much they can do and below is the reply they sent me and after months they finally tell me im on hold

Dear Mr ???

ISB/ ????????????(09/09/2013 Deferred)

Thank you for your email dated 29 January 2014.

Your wife’s application is currently on hold because in many cases we are undertaking additional checks on sponsors income and employment. You have not submitted the required evidence to demonstrate that you can meet the minimum income threshold, your wife’s application will be delayed. This is because on 5th July 2013 the UK High Court handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). More information on this Court judgement is available on our website. If the results of our checks show that your wife’s application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, we will make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. However if the evidence you have provided shows that the minimum income threshold has not been met, or that significant evidence is missing, your wife’s application will be ‘paused’ pending the outcome of the appeal. If her application is ‘paused’, it may take several months before decision is taken.

We also e-mailed a letter to your wife’s e-mail address on 09 January, which explains the current situation and its reasons in detail.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

sara567
Newly Registered

Post by sara567 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Any December applicants whos status hasn't changed at all? It makes me worried thinking that status is still the same after 6 weeks of the application date

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm

I also am a December Applicant who's status has not changed, however I did phone up 2 weeks ago, and they said application is under process and sometimes status does not change every application is different I guess..
We applied 20th Dec
... Rubbish

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 pm

My wife is December applicant too.

See my timeline & yes no status change.
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

sara567
Newly Registered

Post by sara567 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:13 pm

To ronz and zazam
Thank you very much for the reply :) what number did you call if u don't mind me asking?

I read somwhere on this forum that it takes longer for people who have applied as sole trader .wanted to ask if its true.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Bhc number Islamabad got it off google
And perhaps so, but if you have submitted all relevant documents then could be quick
I'm employed.
... Rubbish