ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online form for spousal visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Online form for spousal visa

Post by michali » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Has anyone here recently applied online for a spousal visa as I have a question regarding the new employment section for the applicant on the online form? It was not included in the VAF4a form on which we practiced our answers. I am still baffled as to why they ask for this as the applicant's employment is not relevant to being issued with a spousal visa. It is very detailed information that they ask for. There is also no opportunity to talk about relationship with children and where they live which was on the VAF4a form which is strange but not too concerned about that aspect. Just concerned I have the correct application form...settlement, settlement, husband!