ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

about interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

longwu
Newly Registered

about interview

Post by longwu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

i have a doubt about the interview. if you have been asked to interview, could i consider that the application has awarded 95 point. the UKBA just want to check the "Genuine Entrepreneur Test" ? becase if you do not have the 95 point, the UKBA may refuse you and do not need to ask you to interview.
Last edited by longwu on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: about interview

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 pm

yeah you are right somehow, as applicants with short or missing documents likely to get refused while those who provide all required documents get interview call however it is not guaranteed that the one who attended an interview will surely get the visa.
you being genuine seems being checked over interview answers that you make to their questions.
thanks,

longwu
Newly Registered

Post by longwu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:yeah you are right somehow, as applicants with short or missing documents likely to get refused while those who provide all required documents get interview call however it is not guaranteed that the one who attended an interview will surely get the visa.
you being genuine seems being checked over interview answers that you make to their questions.
i do not meam interview will surely get the visa, i just think it has been award the 95 points

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:42 pm

being awarded of all points before a positive decision on your applicant cant give you the visa having genuine entrepreneur test involved what you said is right.
thanks,

Guggi

Post by Guggi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Interesting post
Well looking at the scenario thr can be 2 sides to it
First they have randomly called people for interview so it can give some time to case workers and then probability of not even looking at the form n docs n only will be viewed after interview
Secondly it's point based system so if all points are awarded what can be the reason for refusal
Let's take an example if they refuse on funds means that points are not awarded hence you don't get to claim the required points

I hope it made some sense

longwu
Newly Registered

Post by longwu » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:43 am

Guggi wrote:Interesting post
Well looking at the scenario thr can be 2 sides to it
First they have randomly called people for interview so it can give some time to case workers and then probability of not even looking at the form n docs n only will be viewed after interview
Secondly it's point based system so if all points are awarded what can be the reason for refusal
Let's take an example if they refuse on funds means that points are not awarded hence you don't get to claim the required points

I hope it made some sense

even if you get 95 points, you fail genuine Test , you also will be refused

Guggi

Post by Guggi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 pm

100% true

But since interviewer as not case workers they are only providing insight to case worker on the case I firmly believe they doubt looking at application forms for interview

Just want them to make a quick decision

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Post by prateek1711 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 am

Very Interesting discussion my friends.

I will share the experience of my Interview which was conducted in Sheffield on 15Jan 2014 (result still pending).

The Interviewer asked me Whether I was planning to work as an employee of XYZ company (which is the company I showed my contract with and the company is based in India)??

Secondly, they asked me Who is Mr ABC (not the real name in the forum) and are they related to you???? They were asking about the person who was sponsoring me.

Therefore this could conclude that the case handler did read my application before writing down the questions for the Interviewer.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 pm

prateek1711 wrote:Very Interesting discussion my friends.

I will share the experience of my Interview which was conducted in Sheffield on 15Jan 2014 (result still pending).

The Interviewer asked me Whether I was planning to work as an employee of XYZ company (which is the company I showed my contract with and the company is based in India)??

Secondly, they asked me Who is Mr ABC (not the real name in the forum) and are they related to you???? They were asking about the person who was sponsoring me.

Therefore this could conclude that the case handler did read my application before writing down the questions for the Interviewer.
Hi Prateek1711

Can you please give us the list of the questions they have asked you.

it would be very helpful for those who are awaiting decisions or has an interview coming up.

Many Thanks

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Post by prateek1711 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Most of the Questions were the same, as posted by others in the other discussions.
I will only mention the ones which were different,
1.) Are planning to focus only on Clients who are in India???
2.) How many payments have u received till now from your client in India???
3.) What am I doing now as my Visa is once rejected and how will I maintain myself to live in the UK until I get a decision.
4.) As my contract expired on 31dec2013, will this contract be extended???? I told them if I get the visa they will extend this contract.
5.) Are u planning to work as an employee for XYZltd who are based in India???

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm

has anyone been asked the question on £50000 fund that how the money was brought in UK and when and whether there is any proof of that or not in the interview? please share yr experience

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:has anyone been asked the question on £50000 fund that how the money was brought in UK and when and whether there is any proof of that or not in the interview? please share yr experience
Very good question raised.

Please guys share your exprience.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:02 pm

prateek1711 wrote:Most of the Questions were the same, as posted by others in the other discussions.
3.) What am I doing now as my Visa is once rejected and how will I maintain myself to live in the UK until I get a decision.
4.) As my contract expired on 31dec2013, will this contract be extended???? I told them if I get the visa they will extend this contract.
Thanks alot.

What did you say about question number 5. Did you say yes? Or did you say no . I mean employee and contractor are two different things. Correct me if i am wrong.

tangy67

Post by tangy67 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Great discussion,

How many applicants who shows 200k even in uk got interview call

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Post by prateek1711 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Aadi.ji wrote:
prateek1711 wrote:Most of the Questions were the same, as posted by others in the other discussions.
Thanks alot.

What did you say about question number 5. Did you say yes? Or did you say no . I mean employee and contractor are two different things. Correct me if i am wrong.
I said no because I will work as a contractor and I also clarified that I will also look for other contracts from SME's in India and UK

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Post by prateek1711 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 am

tanvir1985th wrote:has anyone been asked the question on £50000 fund that how the money was brought in UK and when and whether there is any proof of that or not in the interview? please share yr experience
Hi Tanvir,
I was thinking the same at the time of application and my lawyer suggested to get some affidavits signed by the ppl who were transferring money to the UK bank account so i did the needful.

If there is an Interview there is a possibility of them asking this, if u have already submitted ur application and have been called for an Interview then just tell them u got it from relatives etc and tell them if they ask for some extra docs to be submitted then they can contact u. Don't panic and submit something last minute before the Interview until they ask for it. This is just my opinion, hope others also answer and talk to experts if possible.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:14 am

prateek1711 wrote:
Hi Tanvir,
I was thinking the same at the time of application and my lawyer suggested to get some affidavits signed by the ppl who were transferring money to the UK bank account so i did the needful.

If there is an Interview there is a possibility of them asking this, if u have already submitted ur application and have been called for an Interview then just tell them u got it from relatives etc and tell them if they ask for some extra docs to be submitted then they can contact u. Don't panic and submit something last minute before the Interview until they ask for it. This is just my opinion, hope others also answer and talk to experts if possible.
in my case there is no such proof coz money belongs to me came by "hundi". i hope u understand what that means. it means a large amount cash deposit and then transferred to my acc.

ahmedsami
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedsami » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:27 am

Hi everyone.

I applied my case on 14th of September as a team. Bio metrics done in 1st week of Oct. Got letter on 20th January saying that we will call you for interview. Date, time and location will be posted. It's been two week I'm waiting..anyone else receive such letter? please share