ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Address to send my Life in the UK and English language

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

annad
Newly Registered

Help! Address to send my Life in the UK and English language

Post by annad » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi,
Please help. Just got a letter asking me to send my Life in the UK and English language certificate (both originals). All despite the fact that I used NCS service and all the documents were supposedly copied and certified. I'm struggling to understand which office should I send those documents to? The one in the header (top of the page) or the one mentioned on the second page. Please read my letter and let me know. I see no point in sending an email as it make take ages to get a reply.
Attachments
letteron board (584x1024).jpg
letteron board (584x1024).jpg (224.7 KiB) Viewed 464 times

TTOE

Re: Help! Address to send my Life in the UK and English lang

Post by TTOE » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:10 pm

annad, the two addresses are the same. Get the docs sent by next day delivery as soon as possible. You also have a named caseworker one which you can address email to.

Request for the original docs is not unusual, so nothing to worry about. Get the docs to them fast!

All the best.

annad
Newly Registered

Re: Help! Address to send my Life in the UK and English lang

Post by annad » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Ok, I thought that department 71 and department 16 were different places at all. How to send an email to my caseworker? Do you know the pattern for the emails like name and surname or first letter of the name followed by surname @homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk?
I'll send the docs to Home Office, Department 16, The Capital, Old Hall Street as soon as possible.
Thanks for a fast reply!

TTOE wrote:annad, the two addresses are the same. Get the docs sent by next day delivery as soon as possible. You also have a named caseworker one which you can address email to.

Request for the original docs is not unusual, so nothing to worry about. Get the docs to them fast!

All the best.