ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fixed penalty notices - naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hferri
Newly Registered

fixed penalty notices - naturalisation application

Post by hferri » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi,

I have 5 PCNs that I received from council for minor driving offenses and parking within the last 12 months.
I have 1 FPN that I received from metropolitan police for a non-endorsable offence witihin the last 12 months.
I have NO points on my driving license and I paid all these fines right away. I Did not have court for any of these.

Do I need to write all of these down in the good character section of my application? What happens if I do not?
Is there anyone who applied recently with similar situation? Im interested to know the outcome! Do you think there is really a system they can find out about PCNs from different councils!?

I think FPN from police is easier to find out, since they do definitely check with police!

Please give me any suggestions, advice or experience you have.

Thanks,
h.

trend
Newly Registered

Re: fixed penalty notices - naturalisation application

Post by trend » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Not talking from my experience but the advice on the forum has been that PCNs are not to be disclosed unless you contested in court and lost the case. The FPN can also be ignored as there is only one in the past 12 months and it was paid in full and not escalated to the courts.