ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refusal and submitted Judicial Review..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

everyoung
Newly Registered

Re: PSW refusal and submitted Judicial Review..

Post by everyoung » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 am

hi
i think u dont need to appoint the solicitor go on your hearing and tell the judge that this case is in supreme court waiting for the decision they all know about this famous case that is raju khatel case so u will wait for the decision which is going to be released soon

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:02 am

My friend got the decision from the court of appeal the decision was "Adjournment the Case and Wait for the Supreme Court Decision" His date of award was after submitted application. I hope the Supreme court decision will be positive. Inshallah
so u r in the same situation u can explain them they all know about the decisions

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Anyone can tell me that the permission of Khatel and Raju were granted or not if granted then when will be hearing start. Because almost CoA cases refer to the Supreme Court Decision. Anyone tell me expecting date of supreme court decision.

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:04 pm

h
its not granted till now decision is on hold but through some sources i get to know that from last three days discussion is going on in this case and i hope by the help of allah this will be in the favour of students request all of u to pray

srabon_xyz
Newly Registered

Post by srabon_xyz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello,
Could anyone guess how long do I have to wait for a decision regarding psw ? I been refused because of award date and went for judicial review. Its been 2 years so far and still I don't know what is going to happen.

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 am

hi
dont know but it will b sort out soon we all r waiting from the same duration of time,they r working on it

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 am

Hi All
Any one has any update about psw decision from supreme court?plz update

bhumitsan
Newly Registered

Post by bhumitsan » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:33 pm

I am also curious to know about the decision of SC. I am going to change my status and applying for tier 1 entrepreneur visa as soon as possible but I am still having double mind on this due to SC's awaiting reply. Any suggestions please?

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:19 pm

hi
can u apply for another visa while u dont have any visa like im waiting from last 2 years i dont have any visa but im legal cos i have case in high court

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:50 pm

My situation is same like u. As far as concerene about new application some solicitors says you can apply new application and some solicitors says wait for the decision but i m till confused. u can get exact information from this link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /#header20

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 pm

everyoung wrote:hi
can u apply for another visa while u dont have any visa like im waiting from last 2 years i dont have any visa but im legal cos i have case in high court
plz send me your contact no in my personal messages.

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

I want to ask one question. What is Consent order? I m going to file JR. I am worried about cost Pay order from court. Is there any condition like cost will be shown by UKBA or court before hearing? I showed ur post about signed letter. What is that?

ahammad
Newly Registered

Post by ahammad » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 am

I have been refused by the CoA without any appeal rights. Any one has any advice for me what to do next?

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Means your permission to the Court of Appeal is not granted. But u have the right for the oral hearing you have seven days and applied for oral hearing.

ahammad
Newly Registered

Post by ahammad » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:30 am

Thanks Wasimch for the kind reply.But on the letter they have mentioned totally meritless and may not be able to appeal for oral hearing and i have got the letter on 15th February and I am still struggling where I don't know is there any time left or not. Any quick advice or responses would be highly appreciated.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Dear Ahmad u can contact them by telephone the telephone no given on the letter and u can get information from the listening officer, Royal Court of Justice. Secondly if u don't have left further right of appeal then you have 28 days from the letter issued date within 28 days u have to leave the country otherwise you will be overstayed. You will also get the letter from the court that you have no right of appeal you leave the country or make a fresh application for visa. At this time u have also the option to apply for FLR(O) by solicitor as soon as possible without any delay.

ahammad
Newly Registered

Post by ahammad » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:02 am

Thanks Wasimch, I am really happy to have the nice feedback. really appreciated and would love to get more on this matter. I will think about flro by myself as I have no solicitor and I cant afford to have any representative for the financial crisis. Thanks again.

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:30 am

Hi All
is there any update from supreme court decision ,plz update

kkpatel9898
Newly Registered

Post by kkpatel9898 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm

hi can any one tell me
now i got rejection from upper court on 27feb2014 and they give me chance to re-appeal, so now i want to make any new fresh application so i can make or i have to again re-appeal and between that period i can make fresh application.
and now which new visa i can apply and good for me.

ahammad
Newly Registered

Post by ahammad » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 pm

kkpatel9898 wrote:hi can any one tell me
now i got rejection from upper court on 27feb2014 and they give me chance to re-appeal, so now i want to make any new fresh application so i can make or i have to again re-appeal and between that period i can make fresh application.
and now which new visa i can apply and good for me.
I have also got refusal from COA with no appeal rights, not sure what to do just thinking to go for FLRO at this time but would appreciate any ideas from you guys.

kkpatel9898
Newly Registered

Post by kkpatel9898 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:11 pm

can any one tell me
i got refused from court they give me chance to re appeal but
now i want to make fresh application so what i have to do....
i have to inform them or any thing or direct make student visa and how many days i have left to make applecation....

everyoung
Newly Registered

Post by everyoung » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 am

hi all
is there any updates friends from supreme court regarding post study work its beed around 2 years what will happen plz update

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 am

Hi guys, your visa will get refused in FLRO, don't t even think about private life in the UK. I' m going to withdraw my judicial review from the high court. My hearing was listed on the 6may 2014. Who ever need more advice pm I will give my number then I will tell you more about my case and also what the options are.

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Post by sabrina006 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi ,I was on psw and applied for spouse visa and I got refusal with appeal right. But in the meantime I lost my husband because of cancer and I update HO about my situation. I went court and judge insist me to withdrawn my appeal and apply for FLRO, however I got refusal on that FLRO as well with mentioning I am the OVERSATYER,now I am applying for judicial review.however I am working till now and I haven't update my employers about my immigration, my question is 'if I don't update my employers and keep continue work until they find out,what will happen?i am scared because employers pay NI & Tax from my pay.my lawyers said I don't have any right to work because its not now on psw.the application is now on FLRO.WHat should I do? please please if you are kind enough please suggest me what to do.I am helpless and scared
thanks
sabrina

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:18 am

Hi Sabrina, you are not allowed to work because you should head a valid visa when you apply for judicial review and then yat that requested permission to work from the judge like I dI'd. Please pm I will give you my number and I will help you. I know all these thing I have been through all these. See all my comments in this board, then you will see how much I know about these rules.