ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision Delayed????????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

aliraza.lca

A decision Delayed????????

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Applied.........21 dec
Bio done .......14 jan

today received a letter....

"Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
A decision on you application has been delayed as a result of further checks.
we expect to make a decision on you application by 07 April 2014,but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible."

i knw wat my case worker said but what is the reason for writing this letter?
me and my partner show 3rd party statement and it was verified couple a days b4 from head office...the branch manger told us.
is there any1 who is going through from same prob?
what will be the possible outcome ???

please give your experience thoughts on this matter...

Kumar197

Re: A decision Delayed????????

Post by Kumar197 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Have you shown third party statement within the Uk?or overseas?one of my friend received the same letter as you received.he applied on 28th December 2013 bio done on 9th Jan 2014 with me same day he got this letter today by sign for royal mail delivery...but I did not get any letter as of yet.

We both applied individual entrepreneur tier1 psw route 50k
Plz explain your situation and oblige.

misskin
Canada

Post by misskin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:33 pm

I got the same letter today. I applied on 8th Jan, biometrics done on the 13th. Not sure what they want to check. I just have a bad feeling about this.

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 pm

MINE 3rd party statement was from overseas....
me and my partner received letter at the same time...
can't say anything abt ur feelings misskin...but i think its just a detailed checked ...
they just want to make sure that its not fraud...specially in case of 3rd party statement. bcz everybody knws u can't keep 50 k in a bank for that long period of time...this is the only thing which i can figure out from this situation.....

Raz1
Newly Registered

Post by Raz1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:54 pm

received a letter on dated 20th January 2014.

"Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
we expect to make a decision on you application by 31st Marcg 2014,but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible."

I recived this letter after my team member withdraw his application due to illness n he when back his country, we have outstanding six months, our third party statement was from pak 32,000 pound n we show twenty thousand pound here in our joint account. We came to know from back home out financial enquiry was ok n we are waiting for result but last week my team partner withdraw his application n i have received the above mention letter , could anybody let me know what gona be happened now is they call for interview or have to wait for next reply.

misskin
Canada

Post by misskin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 pm

I posted earlier that I got this same kind of letter, but guess what, today I received my approval letter!!! So in 3 weeks the case was processed. I'm not sure why I got that letter about delay and checks?! I applied on 8th of this month and so it didn't even take 8 weeks to process!

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:52 pm

congrates misskin...

so ur bad feelings works for u...anyway good to hear abt ur approval..
stay belssed...

pray fo us as well plz...

a--R
United Kingdom

Post by a--R » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:08 am

VISA APPLIED 19 DEC
BIOMETRICS 08 JAN

RECEIVED LETTER ON 28 JAN SAYING

we expect to make a decision on you application by 07 April 2014,but we will write to you again if this is not going .

What you guys think? Any one else got this letter ?
Thanks

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:25 am

@ all
Guys its just a standard letter HO send to all applicants. Nothing to worry about. As you can see as well couple of guys received approval letter although they did receive this letter as well. So this means HO is just want an applicants to know the time frame it will take to decide their case.

a--R
United Kingdom

Post by a--R » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 am

Thanks , anyone else got approval after this letter ??