ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for my Sons (MN1)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msvayani

ILR for my Sons (MN1)

Post by msvayani » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi all

I just need some help regarding MN1 applications for my sons. I have received my ILR on Wednesday and want to apply for my sons (born in UK) registration. Could anyone help me with following queries.

1. what documents I will require to send it with application.
2. Do I need to send my BPR or photocopy should be ok (self attested or attested by solicitors)
3. what is the difference if I send documents directly myslef or If I use NCS at local council.
4. How much NCS cost and their time frame.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
MSV

msvayani

Re: ILR for my Sons (MN1)

Post by msvayani » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:43 pm

any one please???

InUkOnHsmp

Re: ILR for my Sons (MN1)

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Another helpful thread on the same:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 22304.html

From what I can remember:
3. what is the difference if I send documents directly myslef or If I use NCS at local council.
When applying through NCS you get to keep all the original documents, which is handy if you are expecting to travel while the application is in progress.
4. How much NCS cost and their time frame.
In the case of my child NCS cost 30£, and the MN1 cost was £551. NCS just check your form, photocopy docs and send them over to the UKBA. After that the timelines are the same for all applicants. In my case it took around a month to get the citizenship certificate for my child.

HTH
Challenges make life worth it!