ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed, No remit / Reconsideration or Unlawfull dec

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rehan01
Diamond Member

Appeal Allowed, No remit / Reconsideration or Unlawfull dec

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 pm

At last received the determination letter after a long wait (Decision taken 06/02/2014 and been told that it was sent on 06/02/2014 but nothing received and keep after keep chasing them everyday both myself and Solicitor they apologised and said letter was not sent on 06/02/2014 and was sent yesterday and we have received it today) and Alhamdulillah its allowed under the Immigration rules. No anonymity direction is made.

The Exact wording were "In the circumstances therefore, having considered all of the documentary evidence submitted and the oral evidence of the both Appellants I am satisfied that they have genuinely established the business (Business Name) and genuinely intend to invest £50,000 into that business"

Decision:
The appeals under the immigration rules are allowed.

Fee Award:
I have allowed the appeal on the basis of evidence before the Respondent at the date of the decision and I allow each Appellant fee award of £140.

from the above decision what I understand is that appeal allowed and Judge simple ask to issue the visa instead of instructing HO to reconsider or remit the application and make new application. what do you guys think?

Also i have request SAR (Subject Access Request) and the whole bundle was received by my solicitor 3 days ago, more than 500 pages in total including all application form and copies of documents submitted etc and SURPRISINGLY no interview notes came in SAR either. but i find one very shocking thing in the CASE RECORD SHEET of my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application.

25/03/2013, EO approved my application and all 95 points were awarded.

Overall decision: Approved
Expiry Date: 25/03/2016
Condition code: 4B

After that it was sent to Some other department and they have decided to call for interview and the exact wording on the Case Record sheet were:

"Dep EO Check

not happy for this application to be approved, whilst i appreciate that the applicant has access to £50k in a regulated bank in the uk and has met all the requirements have concerns as to whether or not a genuine business exists.

The website doesn't appear to exist when i typed in (http://www.mycompany website address) {stupid woman type the wrong website address as it is printed wrong in the notes which she typed} and referring it took her to some other company website.

Also the bank statement shows one balance in excess of £50,000.

Think we should ask the following questions:

1. why is the website not accessable.
2. is the £50,000 in Natwest bank in December 2012 if not has it been invested in the UK?
3.if money is still there how do they plan to invest in the UK?
4. why does an IT company need to do business with a Care company / Taxi firm / Car Dealers / Accountant???

Case sent to BOP Team for possible Gen Test."

based on that they have called us for interview and non of the above questions was asked in the interview apart from £50,000 and all answer was given in details and provided them with £50,000 updated bank statement and provided them with Business Plan as well but still visa refused.

All this happened because of negligence of case worker who cannot type website address of my company correctly and that what made her suspicious and after that I have to go through the whole process of Appeal, Paying solicitor and wasting my time and money.

I wish i had received this SAR file before and i would have taken this docs with me to appeal hearing and would have showed to judge, so bloody pissed off after reading these notes, this shows how competent they are.

but i am glad its happy ending at the end, but let c if HO challenge this decision or not.

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Appeal Allowed, No remit / Reconsideration or Unlawfull

Post by sky_rise » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Unbelievable indeed.

Well, only thing i can say - let us be sure that all this happened for good reason and maybe you were saved from smth nasty.

Be happy (as you are!) and your patience is very important for all of us, members of the forum, and your dedication to finally get things right!!

Well well done!
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:51 pm

thats interesting and stupid ... but again glad u won the case in the end..
rehan01 wrote:At last received the determination letter after a long wait (Decision taken 06/02/2014 and been told that it was sent on 06/02/2014 but nothing received and keep after keep chasing them everyday both myself and Solicitor they apologised and said letter was not sent on 06/02/2014 and was sent yesterday and we have received it today) and Alhamdulillah its allowed under the Immigration rules. No anonymity direction is made.

The Exact wording were "In the circumstances therefore, having considered all of the documentary evidence submitted and the oral evidence of the both Appellants I am satisfied that they have genuinely established the business (Business Name) and genuinely intend to invest £50,000 into that business"

Decision:
The appeals under the immigration rules are allowed.

Fee Award:
I have allowed the appeal on the basis of evidence before the Respondent at the date of the decision and I allow each Appellant fee award of £140.

from the above decision what I understand is that appeal allowed and Judge simple ask to issue the visa instead of instructing HO to reconsider or remit the application and make new application. what do you guys think?

Also i have request SAR (Subject Access Request) and the whole bundle was received by my solicitor 3 days ago, more than 500 pages in total including all application form and copies of documents submitted etc and SURPRISINGLY no interview notes came in SAR either. but i find one very shocking thing in the CASE RECORD SHEET of my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application.

25/03/2013, EO approved my application and all 95 points were awarded.

Overall decision: Approved
Expiry Date: 25/03/2016
Condition code: 4B

After that it was sent to Some other department and they have decided to call for interview and the exact wording on the Case Record sheet were:

"Dep EO Check

not happy for this application to be approved, whilst i appreciate that the applicant has access to £50k in a regulated bank in the uk and has met all the requirements have concerns as to whether or not a genuine business exists.

The website doesn't appear to exist when i typed in (http://www.mycompany website address) {stupid woman type the wrong website address as it is printed wrong in the notes which she typed} and referring it took her to some other company website.

Also the bank statement shows one balance in excess of £50,000.

Think we should ask the following questions:

1. why is the website not accessable.
2. is the £50,000 in Natwest bank in December 2012 if not has it been invested in the UK?
3.if money is still there how do they plan to invest in the UK?
4. why does an IT company need to do business with a Care company / Taxi firm / Car Dealers / Accountant???

Case sent to BOP Team for possible Gen Test."

based on that they have called us for interview and non of the above questions was asked in the interview apart from £50,000 and all answer was given in details and provided them with £50,000 updated bank statement and provided them with Business Plan as well but still visa refused.

All this happened because of negligence of case worker who cannot type website address of my company correctly and that what made her suspicious and after that I have to go through the whole process of Appeal, Paying solicitor and wasting my time and money.

I wish i had received this SAR file before and i would have taken this docs with me to appeal hearing and would have showed to judge, so bloody pissed off after reading these notes, this shows how competent they are.

but i am glad its happy ending at the end, but let c if HO challenge this decision or not.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

thanks skyrise for your kind words .......................... but this is unbelievable and i just don't know what to do to show this UKBA that how stupid these people are who are dealing with our application who cannot even type the website address and based on that refused the whole application which costed me thousand of £££ and more importantly time which has been wasted.

regards
sky_rise wrote:Unbelievable indeed.

Well, only thing i can say - let us be sure that all this happened for good reason and maybe you were saved from smth nasty.

Be happy (as you are!) and your patience is very important for all of us, members of the forum, and your dedication to finally get things right!!

Well well done!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 pm

thanks entrepreneur123

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:thats interesting and stupid ... but again glad u won the case in the end..

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:02 pm

hmm why dont you speak to ur solicitor about this. I mean there should be way to sue UKBA for their mistake, which costed u money etc

rehan01 wrote:thanks skyrise for your kind words .......................... but this is unbelievable and i just don't know what to do to show this UKBA that how stupid these people are who are dealing with our application who cannot even type the website address and based on that refused the whole application which costed me thousand of £££ and more importantly time which has been wasted.

regards

Well well done!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 pm

man I just cant wait to get BRP and move on with my life rather than getting more into this. I already had enough :(

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:hmm why dont you speak to ur solicitor about this. I mean there should be way to sue UKBA for their mistake, which costed u money etc

rehan01 wrote:thanks skyrise for your kind words .......................... but this is unbelievable and i just don't know what to do to show this UKBA that how stupid these people are who are dealing with our application who cannot even type the website address and based on that refused the whole application which costed me thousand of £££ and more importantly time which has been wasted.

regards

Well well done!

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Hi rehan01,

First of all congrats,

Bloody home office people bcoz of their mistakes we are suffering.... Bro you know actually they are dummies, they aren't fit to work there....

Anyways happies :D now and you will have happydays in future.

All the best to you and everyone that who are waiting for their BR card,
Smart

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:05 am

Thx smartpen

Regards
Smartpen wrote:Hi rehan01,

First of all congrats,

Bloody home office people bcoz of their mistakes we are suffering.... Bro you know actually they are dummies, they aren't fit to work there....

Anyways happies :D now and you will have happydays in future.

All the best to you and everyone that who are waiting for their BR card,

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:03 am

@ Rehan01, your appeal has been allowed for visa issuance as they just want to test your genuineness which you have proved during appeal hearing.

Congratulations and wishing you the best of luck in your business.

I wish you can send HO a complaint letter about their mistake on you SAR file as they might use that to improve their service or maybe they can send you an apology letter.

I want to ask you a question about your SAR file, does it include all your previous applications to HO or just the file on your Tier1 entrepreneur application?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Aliraza

Post by Aliraza » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 am

Many Many Congrats brother.

You have waited long enough .its time for reward now.

cheers .

very happy for you.

Jazak Allah .

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:33 am

Thx olasunkanmi as always appreciate ur advice but i an gona speak to my solicitors in regards to it n see wht he advice and in regards to SAR it include copies of all application forms from the very first application and some copies of the educational documents, and case notes for every application and tht is where i find this information which i share wit u guys.

Regards
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Rehan01, your appeal has been allowed for visa issuance as they just want to test your genuineness which you have proved during appeal hearing.

Congratulations and wishing you the best of luck in your business.

I wish you can send HO a complaint letter about their mistake on you SAR file as they might use that to improve their service or maybe they can send you an apology letter.

I want to ask you a question about your SAR file, does it include all your previous applications to HO or just the file on your Tier1 entrepreneur application?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

@ Rehan01, thanks for the information.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 am

U welcome sir jeee

Regards
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Rehan01, thanks for the information.

obaied
Newly Registered

Post by obaied » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:02 pm

boss rehan,
dont think too much now, there is long way to go now.

congratz bro!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Thx Aliraza

Regards
Aliraza wrote:Many Many Congrats brother.

You have waited long enough .its time for reward now.

cheers .

very happy for you.

Jazak Allah .

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Thx boss apart from waiting nothing much we can do

Regards
obaied wrote:boss rehan,
dont think too much now, there is long way to go now.

congratz bro!

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Rehan bahi many congratulations.

Yes these home office people are dumb.

Any ways i wish you all the best for your future. you have won the battle.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Thx aadi ji

Regards
Aadi.ji wrote:Rehan bahi many congratulations.

Yes these home office people are dumb.

Any ways i wish you all the best for your future. you have won the battle.

Regards

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi Rehan,

Many congratulations for the victory buddy.

Just a quick one, you mentioned that your initial application would have been cleared if the caseworker would have put the right website address. I am wondering did you provide website printouts as part of your advertising proof or something that showed your business has a website? Or they expect every business to own a website ?

Thanks in advance!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Thx the symbol ......

Yes printout of business website was submitted with the initial application and also submitted updated webpages when attended interview but thick case worker cpuld t type properly and bcz of this all this triggered and i have to go this whole process of appeal etc

1 more day to wait and c if they challenge the decision in UT

Regards
The Symbol wrote:Hi Rehan,

Just a quick one, you mentioned that your initial application would have been cleared if the caseworker would have put the right website address. I am wondering did you provide website printouts as part of your advertising proof or something that showed your business has a website? Or they expect every business to own a website ?

Thanks in advance!

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm

rehan01 wrote:Thx the symbol ......

Yes printout of business website was submitted with the initial application and also submitted updated webpages when attended interview but thick case worker cpuld t type properly and bcz of this all this triggered and i have to go this whole process of appeal etc

Regards

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the quick reply mate. Really appreciate it. Fingers crossed, this weekend will be remembered for lifetime :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Thx mate

Regards
The Symbol wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Thx the symbol ......

Regards

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the quick reply mate. Really appreciate it. Fingers crossed, this weekend will be remembered for lifetime :)

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Rehan01,
Congrats brother

Please how did you apply for SAR and which address you sent the request to.

Many thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:24 am

Thx dayturite ......

In regards to applying for SAR, my solicitor applied for me and i just signed the authority form he sent me but i guess anyone can request it and its quite straight forwar and SAR request form is available on ukba website.

Regards
Dayyurite wrote:Rehan01,
Congrats brother

Please how did you apply for SAR and which address you sent the request to.

Many thanks