ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview intimation letter - urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohammed1980

Re: Interview intimation letter - urgent help

Post by mohammed1980 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm

dreams143 wrote:I got my interview letter they mentioned like this....

"In light of recent changes to the immigration rules made 31 January 2013,we are asking you to attend an interview to help us assess your application for Tier 1(Entrepreneur) against paragraph 245DD (h) of the Immigration rules".

what is paragraph 245DD (h) of the Immigration rules.how it is affect on the application.

Please if anybody attended the interview like this and what they gonna ask the interview questions,give me the advice.

thanks...
245DD(h) clause is for genuine entrepreneur test. This rule was introduced after 31st Jan 2013.

Everybody has got the same wordings in their interview intimation letter. :D

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:03 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:all general questions which already i hope u know any way from this blog plus some my case related questions such as how long i have the money for, where from i got the money, do i provide any other service rather tan tax return, how many directors in my company, business contingency plans, why my previous company was shut, where from i will recruit employee, have i made any other contract after application, how will i survive without any job etc etc
Hi tanvir,
thanks for sharing your experience.
would you plz tell what did you answer the following question
'' how will you survive without any job''

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:08 pm

TSAZ wrote:
tanvir1985th wrote:all general questions which already i hope u know any way from this blog plus some my case related questions such as how long i have the money for, where from i got the money, do i provide any other service rather tan tax return, how many directors in my company, business contingency plans, why my previous company was shut, where from i will recruit employee, have i made any other contract after application, how will i survive without any job etc etc
Hi tanvir,
thanks for sharing your experience.
would you plz tell what did you answer the following question
'' how will you survive without any job''
Good question. Or what would we say if been asked what is your contingency plane.?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi Pak2013
Please share us about your interview. Hope you nailed it. I also have next Saturday in Leeds (ur one also was in Saturday). Was it difficult to find out the venue? any different experience you ve felt, plz share. will be appreciated.

cheers
pak2013 wrote:Hi everyone

got interview call today, interview on 22 February in Leeds please help,
anyone had interview on Leeds how was that please share your experience?
Anyone got approval letter after interview?
what is overall ratio after interview mean approval...refusal

@tanvir1985th
can you please tell where was your interview?if in leeds how was staff there?
thanks

pak2013

Post by pak2013 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

[quote="samaygrg"]Hi Pak2013
Please share us about your interview. Hope you nailed it. I also have next Saturday in Leeds (ur one also was in Saturday). Was it difficult to find out the venue? any different experience you ve felt, plz share. will be appreciated.

cheers

Hi samaygrg......
My interview was last saturday everything went well Alhamdolliah....venue is almost 15 mins from rail station by bus but have at least 30 to 45 mins spare....i asked bus drive he said he doesn't know.. i found through GPS on my mobile bus no. 33 and 33a goes straight opposite to the venue....interview questions are almost same as senior members have posted here already only thing i would suggest is confidence...be confident and bold......make sure u read your all documents before u leave specially work experience dates....shouldn't be any difference from you application...its shows who filled and prepared our documents.....good luck....you will be successful Inshallah.............
I thanks to all members who support me in my interview specially Ali and tanveer....thanks for everyone else for support

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 am

Hi Pak2013

Thank you so very much for your such a nicely composed and encouraging reply. I wish you all d very best for your visa approval.
pak2013 wrote:
samaygrg wrote:Hi Pak2013

cheers

Hi samaygrg......
My interview was last saturday everything went well Alhamdolliah....venue is almost 15 mins from rail station by bus but have at least 30 to 45 mins spare....i asked bus drive he said he doesn't know.. i found through GPS on my mobile bus no. 33 and 33a goes straight opposite to the venue....interview questions are almost same as senior members have posted here already only thing i would suggest is confidence...be confident and bold......make sure u read your all documents before u leave specially work experience dates....shouldn't be any difference from you application...its shows who filled and prepared our documents.....good luck....you will be successful Inshallah.............
I thanks to all members who support me in my interview specially Ali and tanveer....thanks for everyone else for support

gopi678
Newly Registered

Post by gopi678 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:00 pm

i have received the same letter