ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for cover letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Help needed for cover letter

Post by S&T » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi All

Firstly I would like to thank all the members on this forum for their responses and guidance and specifically to Olasunkanmi for the timely and detailed responses.

Now, we are re-applying and hence also have to send a cover letter attached with our fresh application. I was just wondering if some of you might be able to help us with a copy of a cover letter for the re-application that we are making.

Do we have to submit third part mandate and a solicitor's statutory declaration with our fresh application. Just to let you know we are re-applying as a team and have funds in our joint personal account.

Do we also have to be registered with the police as I have found this stated on a few people's posts?

All help and support will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

Mr Legal

Re: Help needed for cover letter

Post by Mr Legal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Dear,

Re application/fresh application is to be dealt with on new evidence which requires you to cover and support your answers/reasons for the previous refusal. Your cover letter should contain parawise refusal reasons and your answers in light of the old evidence or the new one.Highlight your evidence in support of your answers to enable the caseworker for quick reference.
Your answers could cover your fresh move in the category after refusal but you can also separately note down your reason as to why you have decided to make a fresh/re application.

So far as your registration with police is concerned,if it is required in the application form,check it with database as national of certain countries are required to do this, however, it is normally after visa granted.

Good luck .....xxx
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.