ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Shocking!! Interview call came even after 50 K invested ? :(

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

abhikant
Newly Registered

Shocking!! Interview call came even after 50 K invested ? :(

Post by abhikant » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Hello friends

I applied as entrepreneur team on 29OCT, BIO 8th NOV ...ALL FUNDS INVESTED IN AN EXISTING UK COMPANY AND SHARE CAPITAL CERTIFICATE ATTACHED WITH VISA DOCS.

was waiting long with no additional letters recieved until ...15th feb

like others...we got the weekend sudden interview call on 15th Feb and we did give additional proofs ...of office space rent, VAT, PAYE registration on phone that day

Now we get interview call via phone invite yesterday and for interview in Sheffields on 4th march..
and they want to interview us on "245DD(h) clause" basically the genuine entrepreneur test..

I cant understand...what more proofs can i give to prove we are a genuine business if we have already invested all the 50 K from personal savings into a genuine UK IT Business running since 2006 ??

WTF !! Seriously ....HO has idiots sitting...who cant read documents i guess ... :( :(

Please help if somebody knows of similar cases...where people called for interview even after full investment of 50K funds ??

Thanks
Last edited by abhikant on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sam0300

Re: WTF !! Interview call came even after 50 K invested ? :(

Post by sam0300 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Well if you have already invested 50K and you have all the proofs and you are genuine then there is no point to panic. Just relax and attend your interview with confidence and you will get the visa, i hope.

No need to worry abt anything i guess, if you sure abt ur application.

Regards

abhikant
Newly Registered

Post by abhikant » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks Sam,

I know man, maybe a routine call ...nowadays most people getting interview calls ??
I am worried as my stay has finished and i dont know how much time they will take to give me this visa..due to such stupidity..
I can't work with clients easily and nobody willing to sign contracts without proper immigration documents :(

So if this goes for long ...as for other guys i have read here...then it will be tough to survive :(

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Brother i do understand. No one can do anything about it because its their normal procedures and we have to follow them... No other choice really.
Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Shocking!! Interview call came even after 50 K invested

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:26 pm

I don't knw why u worrying for .... if u hve invested and u have all the documents than take them all with u and blow them away in interview and thts it .........

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

abhikant
Newly Registered

Post by abhikant » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Rehan Thanks Brother for your kind words.

Guys i had an important question

I am also working as a limited company director providing IT services on contracts in UK for past 1 year ...but i did not invest in my own company and choose another UK business to invest the 50K along with a partner...

till now i did not gave any details on my own limited company to UKBA...nor did i mentioned it in my application anywhere..

Now if i disclose about my own limited company also to prove that i have full experience to run business in UK...will that strengthen this case or weaken it ??

UKBA might ask ...why i am using another company ...and not my own company ?

Please advice ... Thanks

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 pm

abhikant wrote:Rehan Thanks Brother for your kind words.

I am also working as a limited company director providing IT services on contracts in UK for past 1 year ...but i did not invest in my own company and choose another UK business to invest the 50K along with a partner...

till now i did not gave any details on my own limited company to UKBA...nor did i mentioned it in my application anywhere..

Now if i disclose about my own limited company also to prove that i have full experience to run business in UK...will that strengthen this case or weaken it ??

Please advice ... Thanks
Could you please tell why anyone would invest in XYZ co when he has his own co ?
Does he not want to grow and expand his business? If not, then what kind of an entrepreneur is he?

It is better you do not disclose it.

abhikant
Newly Registered

Post by abhikant » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 am

mohammed1980 buddy i am director in both the companies, since my own company was new and i had periods of inactivity, i decided to go with a reputed established business....became the director of the company first and then invested money along with my partner.
Hope this makes sense ?

I am looking to find..can UKBA find about my other limited company on its own if i have not disclosed it anywhere ?
i hear they get all our information from HMRC anyway ?

Thanks all

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:36 am

Hi abhikant

If u have genuinely invested and u have all the correct paperwork to prove it than u shouldnt be worrying at all and rather concentrating on questions you will be asked in the interview regarding your business and have all the fact right and prepared urself well for the interview.

Regarding the directorship of another business wont be a problem as u can be director of 10 business at a time and u not invested into that business is entirely ur choice that u opted to invest in already established business and u r director of that business too so the business u invested ia ur business too and i cant c this as a problem but u disclosing this information to ukba is entirely ur choice but make sure u have solid answer to this that why u didnt invested in ur other company why u invested in other company.

Regarding the information abt how many business u r ditector of can be found very easily with companies house or hmrc.

So i think its better not to disclose urself but prepare urself well if.u been asked in interview why u invested in other company etc.

Regards

abhikant wrote:Rehan Thanks Brother for your kind words.

Please advice ... Thanks
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

abhikant
Newly Registered

Post by abhikant » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 am

Thanks a Lot Rehan. I will take your advice into account.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 pm

abhikant wrote:mohammed1980 buddy i am director in both the companies, since my own company was new and i had periods of inactivity, i decided to go with a reputed established business....became the director of the company first and then invested money along with my partner.
Hope this makes sense ?

I am looking to find..can UKBA find about my other limited company on its own if i have not disclosed it anywhere ?
i hear they get all our information from HMRC anyway ?

Thanks all
Then what is there to worry about ? You have answers to why you invested in a company other than your own.

Since you have genuinely invested the whole money in another company, you should be in a position to answer any questions related to that company.