ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Please give me Suggestions I am in trouble

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

meet2mustafiz

Please Please give me Suggestions I am in trouble

Post by meet2mustafiz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi
we(me ,my husband and our 2 years old daughter) applied for further leave to remain using article 8 on medical ground.and our Visa was refused.Our appeal hearing will be next December in first tier tribunal.Our solicitor said there is not enough chance to win this case.since hearing date ,We need another 1 year lawful living in UK to apply ILR.if we refuse

how possible to live another 1 year lawful living in UK to apply ILR after refuse by first tier Tribunal ?

after finally refused by tribunal can we apply for discretionary leave to remain ?

is there any other way to use settle in UK according to our situation ?

Many thanks for your time and suggestions

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Please Please give me Suggestions I am in trouble

Post by Wanderer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Maybe just take it on the chin? Accept that sometimes things aren't meant to be?

What's wrong with returning to your home country?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:Hi
we(me ,my husband and our 2 years old daughter) applied for further leave to remain using article 8 on medical ground.and our Visa was refused.Our appeal hearing will be next December in first tier tribunal.Our solicitor said there is not enough chance to win this case.since hearing date ,We need another 1 year lawful living in UK to apply ILR.if we refuse

how possible to live another 1 year lawful living in UK to apply ILR after refuse by first tier Tribunal ?

after finally refused by tribunal can we apply for discretionary leave to remain ?

is there any other way to use settle in UK according to our situation ?

Many thanks for your time and suggestions
If the tribunal dismisses your appeal that is the end of the road.

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Wanderer wrote:Maybe just take it on the chin? Accept that sometimes things aren't meant to be?

I did not understand what do you mean by ''Maybe just take it on the chin? Accept that sometimes things aren't meant to be?''

If we return to our country then we will not received same quality treatment,the the disease have social and religious impact on our personal and family life.we paid personally our treatment cost .our medical issue is not life threatening but increases the risk of a number of other diseases or conditions, some of which can be fatal.

thanks for your co-operation

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:26 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Maybe just take it on the chin? Accept that sometimes things aren't meant to be?

I did not understand what do you mean by ''Maybe just take it on the chin? Accept that sometimes things aren't meant to be?''

If we return to our country then we will not received same quality treatment,the the disease have social and religious impact on our personal and family life.we paid personally our treatment cost .our medical issue is not life threatening but increases the risk of a number of other diseases or conditions, some of which can be fatal.

thanks for your co-operation
Means we can't always get what we want. I want a Lamborghini Diablo but I'm never going to have one, so I accept it. And move on, as should you.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Just Wondering

Post by Just Wondering » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 am

How are you legally in the UK? What visa are you currently or previously on?

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 pm

lol Wanderer, I see your point though,
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:40 am

Just Wondering wrote:How are you legally in the UK? What visa are you currently or previously on?
I was in Tier 4 student Visa.thanks

Just Wondering

Post by Just Wondering » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:06 am

With all that time studying, surely you've obtained a UK bachelors or masters degree, postgraduate certificate in education or professional graduate diploma of education? If so, why can't you try to get an employer to sponsor you under a Tier 2 (General) visa?