ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ARE all the new applicants receiving interview letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshan81

ARE all the new applicants receiving interview letter

Post by zeeshan81 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Hi Gurus

I applied on 27 january and my biometrics done on 13february.19th of february i received a letter from home office,which is stated that normally we decide your application in 8 weeks from the date of submission,unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.This is because it is necessary to interview you in connection with your application.Further details including the date time and location of your interview will follow.we expect to make a decision on your application by 31st march.but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.All of you are receiving this type of letter.Did they call anybody for interview.What type of interview they are conducting on telephone.Please advice.

Are all the new applicants receiving same letter.They did not mention interview date.Is it a circular or interview letter.Please advise

taufeq

Re: ARE all the new applicants receiving interview letter

Post by taufeq » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 pm

zeeshan81 wrote:Hi Gurus

I applied on 27 january and my biometrics done on 13february.19th of february i received a letter from home office,which is stated that normally we decide your application in 8 weeks from the date of submission,unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.This is because it is necessary to interview you in connection with your application.Further details including the date time and location of your interview will follow.we expect to make a decision on your application by 31st march.but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.All of you are receiving this type of letter.Did they call anybody for interview.What type of interview they are conducting on telephone.Please advice.

Are all the new applicants receiving same letter.They did not mention interview date.Is it a circular or interview letter.Please advise

hi, i applied on around same dates, but no letters ...
Last saturday, i got one missed call from unknown no,assuming from HO ....

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello,

Not all of them receiving interview intimation letter. I have applied my visa last month and I have not received any interview intimation letter and neither receive any interview call from home office. I heard that in telephone interview they are asking about your immigration history and they are asking about your business activity and business plan details.

Regards,

Muhammad

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi guys, I am going to attend the interview coming Saturday. my husband gave me 25K into my personal account and my brother in law also transferred 10K into my account (that he had borrowed earlier from me), so I am wondering do I need to have a notarized declaration letter of that source of money, or, I simply can say, he gifted me and now its entirely I own and control.

Please suggest.Every little will help.
Thanks a lot.

maqeelk84

Post by maqeelk84 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

SMAGRG
i have send you a private message check it... i have answered your query

zeeshan81

Post by zeeshan81 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Dear
i did not receive any reply.

Regards
:arrow:

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:25 pm

I am going to attend an interview in Sheffield next Saturday, and after I read first 3 posts in this thread I actually feel myself disappointed. Has anybody at all received visa after attending interview ? Please let us know. It will be a great encouragement.